Golf Course spin yesterday Nets one of the nicest barbers I've dug

Swing360

curbstrip nut
Forum Supporter
Woo! It's been since January 1st since we hit the golf course, so Jedediah and I decided it was a good day to do so. EVEN OUR WIVES CAME!!!!

We knew since the girls were with us we had to make it worth it since the day can end REAL QUICK because one of them didn't dress appropriately. (They lasted longer than we did actually)

We found a spot just off the range that produced a 47 QW for Jedediah and the nicest Barber I may have ever dug. a 1900 S with full Liberty.

45 mins later we had nothing, although Jed did find a dollar bill. so we went down a different hole where Jedediah got a 53 Rosie and I ended up with 2 mErcs. It's been a long time since we've pulled 5 silvers off the course as things are drying up, but they are obviously still waiting for us to find them.

Really a golf course , I'm sure I'm missing something . Around here you would be sure to get arrested and if it was the course the judge golfed at jail time .
Nice finds , sounds like the girls brought you luck.
HH

Really a golf course , I'm sure I'm missing something . Around here you would be sure to get arrested and if it was the course the judge golfed at jail time .
Nice finds , sounds like the girls brought you luck.
HH

If you look back on my posts I have a thread describing how my contract with the course came about. But for cliff note purposes my buddy took over ownership.

We've pulled around 70 silvers and other awesome relics from this place over the winter.

Been wondering when you would get back to that course! Nice finds!!:cool:

Why thank ya all!

With this renewed faith (and better weather) I think you will see these threads popping back up on the regular again.

That's a good day.

You drop your detector in the mud????

I live in one of the wettest places in the country.... of COURSE I dropped my machine in the mud! When I get in the water today I'm sure it will come out looking perfect. :yes:

thanks again everybody.

Back
Top Bottom