Street Tear-Out, Old Park, Old Ballfield, Old Curb

DirtyRob

Forum Supporter
Started this morning at a sidewalk tear-out in my hometown. Those dang construction workers kept getting in my way! Anyway it started with a bang, wheat in my first hole! And, I found an old milk bottle. Looks like it says 1949 on the bottle.

Bowman Milk out of Chicago...looky here...

http://www.encyclopedia.chicagohistory.org/pages/2575.html

The bottle looks cool to me. It also has a bubble on one of the bottom corners.

The old park and old curbstrip was a waste of time. The old ball field came through with some quarters!

Got two headstamps for Turtle.

Also found 2 keys. One is really corroded the other IS SILVER!

Also I hit a "what's it" at the tear-out. Almost looks like part of a set of false teeth!

Last edited:
When I hit this I thought it was a piece of slag. Into the pouch it went with all of the junk metal you see above. It looks like teeth, kinda.

Any thoughts?

Great job. Yeah those construction workers should get out of your way. Maybe they don't know you're the robster,the robberoni,the robbolino. You need to quit sharing your spots.

i was driving by and seen this sexy beast digging away.. I had a hand full of pop tabs i was thinking of tossing at u lol

I RATHER BE DIRTY

nice silver so far 2 time u seen me u got silver??? interesting

I RATHER BE DIRTY

Great job. Yeah those construction workers should get out of your way. Maybe they don't know you're the robster,the robberoni,the robbolino. You need to quit sharing your spots.

Those guys were just as bad as kiddies at the tot-lots. I was just waiting for this one guy to ask me if he could try it out. I wanted so bad to ask him, in return, if I could drive his HUGE back-hoe. I wanted to tear up some sheet!

Nice finds! Love the shotshell heads! They are old ones. The UMC is quite rare. They key sure does have a silver look to it. I hope that it is.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom