West Texas

Well In just a few minutes East of you. (give or take 8 hours). But if you ever get up toward Fort Worth Id be happy to go.

I'm in Blackwell which is about 45 miles SW of Abilene. I am still a ways from you but my wife and I have taken several vacations to the Ft.Davis region. I love that area. Maybe if I get out that way I can get in touch with you. I hope you find someone though and good luck to you.

In the past there was a few from El paso way, so I did some treasure stories for their area. They might not have checked in for a while now, but give them time. I also told John that there are alot of Texas folks on here and they need a thread to figure where each other is located at.

Well, Its been almost a year since the last post, so I thought I would bump this up to see if there's any new blood out there yet. I no longer have my Mine lab, but im working on getting a new metal detector soon.

Well I'll say Hey to ya.......There's got to be someone out in your area to hunt with.....Maybe your avatar is scaring them off :lol::lol:....What model detector have you been working on so hard and so long to get? :?::?:

:lol: There, hows that. :lol: Iv been using my brothers cheep bounty hunter for a while now. :no: Wifes been in and out of the hospital allot, so every time I get the money, something always comes up. :gaah: I'm trying to get a Tesoro Cortes. :bouncy:

I am in Odessa from time to time but have a detectorist brother who lives there.

He never has time to detect in the summer, plus it tends to be uncomfortably hot for detecting June-Sept.

Ken

The El Paso connection is still present - and the EPPC is still going strong. No as many members as in the past but we are still hanging on. In fact we have a field trip planned for this Saturday to hunt an old minning area in New Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom