The Right Pull Tab

imalookin2

"In Memory Of"
Forum Supporter
Haven't posted finds in a while for a variety of reasons so I thought it was time to post a little. Went today to a little hunted beach in the middle of the west coast of Florida today. Got one of these attached to something 27" long that is around my neck now. Never seen a gold pull tab and I wanted to show you that there is some out there to find. Keep digging those tabs, you never know.....Real story and a real gold tab. Nice. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 506
Definitely an original find but the plagerism has to stop buddy, I know you can be more original than that.
Great huntand super finds....what did the pull tab test as or is it marked 14k Coors Golden?????
Cliff

Thats

:wincup::wincup:The golden pull tab ,finally rewarded you for pulling 1.000,000,000 pull tab's, congrads, DEW said he will pull the gold while you clean up the pull tabs :lol:

Definitely an original find but the plagerism has to stop buddy, I know you can be more original than that.
Great huntand super finds....what did the pull tab test as or is it marked 14k Coors Golden?????
Cliff
I just could not help myself. I liked your wording so much I had to steal it. What else would you expect from a pirate? :laughing: Tested 10K.

Back
Top Bottom