cut on a pop can wearing gloves!!!

wyoming hunter

Elite Member
i went to that fourty's park got in found a dime 1978D and a penny 1973D then a pop can it was shreadded by somthing but i was cut short when i reached in to pull it out and it cut right through my glove and into my finger (they werent leather just cloth). i also found a couple of houses that look pretty old one is being moved!! by the way i didnt cry :no:

forgot pics, i hope i dont need stitches!!

Attachments

• worst003.jpg
    worst003.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 240
  • worst005.jpg
    worst005.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 248
  • worst002.jpg
    worst002.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 242
  • worst004.jpg
    worst004.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 254
  • worst001.jpg
    worst001.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 245
heres the pic from the 1900s they took it about where the house would be telling from where the post office is.

Attachments

• powell.jpg
    powell.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 241
Phooey, I hate it when I cut my finger in that area. I just cut the tip of my finger yesterday on (believe it or not) the seal on a bottle of International Delight coffee creamer. :roll:

I never really thought about canslaw cutting me while digging, only glass. I use those rubber lined garden gloves.

This is a good reason for us all to be extra careful out there digging.

Sorry about that. Happens to all of us, sooner or later.

All the more reason why we need to keep our tetanus booster shot up to date.

Rudy has a great point.. keep your tetanus shots up to date.. in this hobby it is very important. Cuts can come at any time... clean well - infection is also a consideration. RickO

W - You do keep your tetnus shot updated dont you ? What, you don't !!! Better get it :) I never use gloves and once in a while do cut myself but I keep my shots up, Steve in so az

im still in school so i have to plus a couple days ago i found an iron knife or somthing but one end was really sharp i could just imagine getting cut on that

Back
Top Bottom