My little buddy drowned! But I get by with a little help from my friend..

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
Well I found nothing yesterday, I got to the beach and turned on my machine and got a bunch of BS and then nothing.. I look closer and see water behind the screen. I shake it a little and can hear water inside..

I don't have a clue how water entered the box, I use a lot of silicone on the rings and keep them clean. Must be a bad seal on the housing or something...

So this unit is getting sent back to its maker, it is my only machine.. :(

I now know how some of the CTX guys feel...

But...:grin:

Member SodBuster knows how bad my addiction is, and being a really good friend, and for the safety of everyone and everything, he is loaning me his ATP till mine gets back, it is his only MD...

Huge thanks to SodBuster you are awesome brother!!

<*)))>{

Sorry to hear but I'm glad you got a loaner. Garrett is great though and you'll have yours back in no time.

This is exactly why I have 2, and 4 coils. Murphy's law has taught me well over the years. :D

That sucks :( on your detector. When/if mine goes out I'll be picking up a traker at hobby lobby OR making lemonade out of lenons by hopefully just locating a deal on a compadré!!! Haha.

Least your able to keep swinging!

Member SodBuster knows how bad my addiction is, and being a really good friend, and for the safety of everyone and everything, he is loaning me his ATP till mine gets back, it is his only MD...

Huge thanks to SodBuster you are awesome brother!!

<*)))>{

Very nice gesture on behalf of SB. You owe your friend the first ring you find... platinum, gold, silver, stainless, whatever, that first ring is his!

Ice,

I sent my ATP in on 9/4, they recieved it on 9/6, and I had it back on 9/16, so I figure they had it at most 1 week. It was incredible service. I actually asked for pricing on a new lower shaft and coil screw. They just threw them in didn't get one call!!! Wish everything I bought said "MADE IN THE USA"!!!! I still need to call them to see what the issue was, but its working perfect now!

Now go get those last few rings before the lake freezes over:laughing:!!!

Well it's on its way back to Garrett..

Well see how long...

SD's machine worked well today, I even showed it how to find a ring, but it was a junker, maybe I'll be able to show it how to find some gold this weekend...

Good luck all!!

<*)))>{

Got it back today, 11 days not counting the day I sent or received it back...

It looks to be an all new unit, with a new set of batteries!!!

They also sent me a new style arm cuff (heavier built) because I asked about them in my note...

While I had Sodbusters machine, I got a chance to teach it how to find silver and gold!! No need to thank me bro... JK, thanks a ton man, I think I would have ended up in the loony bin without a machine for 11 days!!

A big thanks to Garrett too, fast turnaround and outstanding service!!

Just gotta love made in the USA!!

All good in the hood, now BACK TO LOOTING!!!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom