Fisher F2 finds SILVER!

Skwerly

Elite Member
Well, the trusty F2 did quite a job for me today. I even learned quite a bit about the detector, all in one afternoon, and *after* I thought I’d pretty much figured things out; but that’s for another post, another time.

Today, at about two inches by a baseball dugout, the F2 found a 1944 Walking Liberty Half. I just couldn’t believe it when she popped out!

The coin was on its side and rang off the charts on my F2. When I saw the edge I immediately knew it was no quarter, but when I popped it out of the ground and I saw the date, WOW!

Needless to say, I did a somersault in honor of the Diggers boys. :D No, but I did.

On top of that, I found 27 other coins, and various junk and items, including an Albanian 10-cent piece, if you can believe that. We looked it up on my buddy’s phone after I dug it. Says “Leke” on it and has a big 10.

Anyhow, I think the Fisher F2 has heard me talking about upgrading from the other room, because it SURE performed today. I truly am stoked.

My buddy scored 26 coins, I think, with his brand new AT Pro. It was a good day!

:)

Attachments

• IMG_2531.jpg
    IMG_2531.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,235
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,319
  • IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,328
  • IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,330
Awesome job, I think I will start talking a little louder about an upgrade also:lol: How did it sound, All of my Silver has sounded loud & clear.

It was a strong, strong quarter beep but the numbers were way up in the 90s. sometimes, that’s a can buried deep but I knew this wasn’t because the depth gauge was reading rather shallow. The ground was hard as concrete there, though; I bout broke my fingers getting to it. :D

It’s a surprising, sometimes frustrating, all the time fun machine. I believe it’s well worth investing time into. Learn its language and quirks and it’ll pay off. :)

You have gone beyond me with that one.
I have yet to find a silver nickel, quarter, half or dollar...all targets I will be aiming for this season.

I bet you kept putting your hand in your pocket to touch it after digging this beautiful thing, didn't ya?

A huge congratZ!

You have gone beyond me with that one.
I have yet to find a silver nickel, quarter, half or dollar...all targets I will be aiming for this season.

I bet you kept putting your hand in your pocket to touch it after digging this beautiful thing, didn't ya?

A huge congratZ!

I guess that makes me F2 legend, then, doesn't it? :D Haha! Thanks, Digger, and YES! You called it! Every time I had a few seconds my hand was ON that thing. I just couldn't bear the thought of it falling out. :D

Congrats Dude, thats just GREAT !!!!

Thanks, Randy! :)

Back
Top Bottom