22c gold? PICS ADDED

Jax

Forum Supporter
Has anyone seen seen a marking on gold 22c? I found a bracelet a while back and tossed it in the junk drawer thinking it was trash. It's 1.75oz, so it's heavy. On the clasp it is marked "22c" then "P.H" the p.h is a different size than the 22c so i think it's a makers mark. Last night i scratched the back of it with a little knife and it's pretty soft.

I can get a pic when i get home from work.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4,792
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 4,285
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4,436
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4,337
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4,245
Last edited:
If you're aiming to sell the bracelet? You could always try the local gold dealer! They will test the purity and determine if it is genuine gold or not? If it's a heavy bracelet it will worth your while! My gut feeling is that it is probably the genuine stuff!

Looking online that could very well be 22c gold from India (or thereabouts). 91.6% pure gold if so!

I'm inclined to think you have some of the real deal. A pic would help, but a dealer testing it (if you thinking on selling it) prob the way to go. (keep in mind, I am no expert. And, once, around 1992, I was wrong once)

4TH pic is the bottom side of the bracelet. Im gonna have to find a jeweler to take it to so I can get it checked.

Back
Top Bottom