My first season, 4 months worth, bunch of pictures..

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
Well just want to say thanks for all the help I have found here. I started on 8/1/2012 and I am calling it done for 2012 (four months).. Here are the pictures, included post tumbling on most coins/tokens (one green, one red wheat and silvers did not get tumbled), comet dish powder, pieces of glass (learned here), water, over night... I got that dual drum HF from Santa!:santa:

Thanks again!

1-5.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-6.jpg

Tokens..
4-5.jpg

The junk yard...
5-5.jpg

The toy gun shop...
6-3.jpg

Real gun stuff...
12.jpg

Creature tags...
7-2.jpg

Spoons including my best find so far..
8-1.jpg

Buckles and such..
9-1.jpg

Fake "bling" and...
10-1.jpg

Copper scrap..
13.jpg

Brass Scrap..
14.jpg

AND...all my favorites..
15.jpg

Merry Christmas and a lucky digs New Year to all!

(I have to update my sig)

<*)))>{

Awesome finds!!!! Way to go on the silver spoon and I absolutely love that Indian figure! Is it lead?? Very cool digs and plenty of them!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Chad! Yep the indian and the cow, made of lead, made in England by LTD, 1906-1916ish..

1-4.jpg

2-6.jpg

<*)))>{

Congrats - you've had an excellent 2012. I also agree - the indian is a great and hope it's lead. Regardless, it's in great shape and a great addition to the collection of finds.

GL in 2013 & HH

Thanks again all!

I really love the mystery of it all, you know, the crazy old toys, medals, tokens, AND SILVER... I have tried, and will keep trying, a TON of gold signals, nothing but aluminum.. It is just so hard to dig 25 pull tab signals when all that other stuff in the pictures is just feet away? I still do dig a couple/few "gold" signals, only the steady ones, those are like digging a "scratch off" lotto ticket, most are loosers, but it just takes one to make a difference.. I don't do scratch offs BTW.. Still looking for the GOLD but not as hard as I could be lol.... I think I might like silver better?

<*)))>{

Nice finds! How many 5 gal buckets of scrap do you have? I think I filled 2 this year. Our clad counts were close to the same this year, again congrats.

WOW! Great first 4 months! Very nice pictures. You will really like the dual tumbler. My AT Pro loves finding keys! Good luck in 2013! HH, Jan!

Ice nice batch of goods for 4 months.

Good luck to you in 2013.

Happy New year Al :yes:

Nice finds! How many 5 gal buckets of scrap do you have? I think I filled 2 this year. Our clad counts were close to the same this year, again congrats.

If I took all of the scrap, it might overfill one 5 gal? I keep it seperate, copper, brass, lead, aluminum, other/zink, and ferrous..

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words! Glad you guys like the pictures, those do take some work and time, but it is fun to share!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom