Three an a half hrs. Drysand hunt...

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
My 2nd time out with the ATpro. My plan was to dig everything even when switching the iron audio on the bottle caps the first two hrs...works like a charm! :yes: I was very selective the last hr. an a half as i was starting to trust my bit!! :lol: This beach only takes me about two hrs to hunt but today I slow down and only did 3/4 of it. My take was 1918 merc, 1946 Rosie, Buff,wheaties,junk jewelry and $4.68 in clads. Here is a video to better understand what iron audio is....I run on Pro mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quGU34swYh0&feature=player_embedded

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 631
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 628
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 632
I love it !!

The Kings of the dry sand :laughing:

Nice oldies Joe .. I miss the days, when the beaches here were full of them oldies :(

Congrats !!

Keep up the workout regiment ;)

dang man,,,that thing is locked in on hitting targets! get her dialed in and I think you may retire the PI to a back up,,,,,great hunt and GL

Hey! I found the same junk belly ring/charm today, only mine was fake silver. I often wonder if a precious metal belly ring even exists. Nice job on the coins.

edit- no, mine is a bit different.. still the same flavor of junk though

Might have to start calling you AT JOE :lol: Love the old crusty coins! Looks like the toy soldier is dying to get on that motorcycle and cruise off into the sunset...

Joe - How did the wife do? She seem to concentrate a little more then you. I'm going to try the water again tomorrow - wish me luck because all I have had lately is bad luck

Joe does Craig give you any grief for hunting drysand.Last time i tried it i heard the chuckles.Gotta get back to rolling these quarters:lol:

Back
Top Bottom