Iphone4 ?

bushmasta

I would love some direction on how to post pictures from my iPhone. I have tried and have had no luck. Any advice would be great. Thanks
Bushmasta

iphone

i dont think there is a way to do it directly
i have been emailing mine to my home computer and adding them that way

Get a file sharing account(free if possible) with a company that has a AP. Then go to file and copy after downloading pic from AP to the account. ALWAYS PREVIEW YOUR POST TO MAKE SURE THE PIC SHOWS UP. It's pretty simple. I just set up a free acct with photobucket. Took a few mins.

If anyone has a quicker way let me know. I have one for family, biz and treasure hunting. 3 different emails though. Lol

+1 on the photo sharing way. I can upload to my photobucket account with both ipod touch and android phone, then copy and paste the direct link for photos. After you do it a few times is goes quickly.

I agree Photobucket is easy to use and allows you to post high resolution pics. After taking a photo on my iPhone 4 I use a photo resizer app to reduce the photo down to 900px in width for full page posts or smaller if you want. Then use the Photo bucket app to upload them after that just copy and paste the IMG link on your post.

b1b24217.jpg

a5ee2fe5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom