Quick belt system tool belts and tool bags

I've used it for 9-10 hours of hunts. I like it a lot. Best solution I've used. I use two pocket bag, drink holder and my digger sheath.

What few (3) reviews there are on it doesn't seem to be too impressive.

I'd be willing to bet that the reviews you read were people that were putting extremely heavy loads in the pockets. I'm pretty sure the buckles would work great because it is the same buckle set up that are on my dogs collars and they don't give at all. Just my opinion anyway.

I'd be willing to bet that the reviews you read were people that were putting extremely heavy loads in the pockets. I'm pretty sure the buckles would work great because it is the same buckle set up that are on my dogs collars and they don't give at all. Just my opinion anyway.

Could be, but I'd think something advertised as a "tool belt" would be able to support a bag full of tools without failure. I guess if used by a MDer the strain would be considerably less though.

I've used it for at least 15 hunts and love it more each hunt.

I love being able to pack things up ahead of time and swap out. I have a bag for finds / trash, one for extra gloves, hand warmers and one for my Hero2 camera. I carry my Lesche on the belt too. It goes on and off fast.

No other belt compares. I have a bunch to prove it.

Broke the first quick release this past weekend, after 30+ hunts on the thing. Quick change out and I was back in business. Grab an extra 2-clip sleeve when/if you buy this thing. The finds/trash bag takes the most abuse.

Still highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom