Scary Gary...gotta be wary!

IDXMonster

Elite Member
:lol: How many people got hooked by that one again?:lol: That is all...
Oh yeah....metal detecting metal detecting metal detecting!!

So... I guess Trish was really a guy named Gary ? How rude of he/she to fool us like that ! What was the point of all that ? Well... At least you don't gender discriminate on this forum...

So... I guess Trish was really a guy named Gary ? How rude of he/she to fool us like that ! What was the point of all that ? Well... At least you don't gender discriminate on this forum...

Its nothing new.. he has done this many times to us as well as other metal detecting forums.. he would still be a member if he just followed our rules... we spoke to him in private and he chose to ignore our requests in the past.. therefore we will not allow him here.

Its nothing new.. he has done this many times to us as well as other metal detecting forums.. he would still be a member if he just followed our rules... we spoke to him in private and he chose to ignore our requests in the past.. therefore we will not allow him here.
Interesting... I hope this person seeks professional help. Appears to be suffering from some kind of gender identity disorder.

Interesting... I hope this person seeks professional help. Appears to be suffering from some kind of gender identity disorder.

Nah, the nature of his disorder is obvious. He just uses public forums as his own personal magnifying glass.

He hasn't learned that when viewed from our side of the glass the image is minified instead. Poor sod. ;)

TxHFKo5m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom