“New” to Detecting

Holyman

About 7-8 years ago I found two White’s 6000di Pro models at two different rummage sales. I used them a couple of times, then put them on a shelf in the basement and kind of forgot about them.

Recently, a friend from church told me he had started metal detecting, and it reminded me of my detectors. I got them out, and started in.

Looking forward to learning more about the hobby and have already learned a bunch looking through posts here on the forum.

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!!

Lots of helpful info on the forum !

Gary mds5.gif

At least you have a friend interested in detecting. You can hunt and learn together. You can share your sites and see each other's finds.

Howdy from central Texas!
A 6000 pro is an excellent analog detector, I still have one.
Get into it and there is always time to upgrade, many new quality units on the market at low prices!
HH!
Tom

... White’s 6000di Pro ....

...A 6000 pro is an excellent analog detector, I still have one....

Yes. The 6000 Di pro, black box with 950 loop was an excellent multi-purpose coin/relic machine. There are still people who will not part with theirs, even to this day. Today's machines have added a tad more depth, and bells/whistles. But for its day: That machine was the "cat's meow".

Yes. The 6000 Di pro, black box with 950 loop was an excellent multi-purpose coin/relic machine. There are still people who will not part with theirs, even to this day. Today's machines have added a tad more depth, and bells/whistles. But for its day: That machine was the "cat's meow".

Don't cats ALWAYS meow? *searching in the Sayings.com intensifies* :lol:

Josh

Back
Top Bottom