I Went Out And Did Some Practice Swinging Today

beephead

Elite Member
I've got a hunting buddy coming into town to detect with me for four straight days and I need to get into shape fast. lol I didn't set the woods on fire today but I did find some cool stuff.

I love detecting under clotheslines because coins fall out of pockets when they hung and women's hands are wet when they shake out the clothes and that causes them to lose gold rings. It's a win, win for me.

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 293
You did well for a practice round!

Clotheslines are interesting. I keep hearing how people do well under them (and you've certainly proven that!), but I've never found anything old under the dozen or so old clotheslines I've hunted (either because they've already been hunted by someone or because I've been unlucky :lol:). That being said though, I tried a few lines in a caravan park two years ago and did reasonably well on the spendables there.

Anyway, good to see you were onto the silver today! :)

Thanks, Everyone! It's a good thing that it went detecting yesterday because it has rained all night long and it's still raining. Hopefully, the rain will be out of here by Saturday because on Sunday I have a relic site lined up for me and a hunting buddy to detect. I might get to try out my new Tejon at that relic site because it's supposed to be delivered Saturday.

beephead

Nice finds , pictures and play by play . The weather and "life" have really killed my hunting time lately but a nice post such as this keeps my hopes up . Congrats , good luck on your upcoming adventures .

Nice finds Beep, I love the tokens. If thats just practice swinging I can't wait to see the wrap up when you get your game on. lol HH Mark

Lol please, I am the hunting buddy and he needs to keep up with me and not want to take a nap around 1pm.lol
Gerald likes to hunt little lawns where old ladies bring him out ice tea and cookies. I take him into forests and hiking through fields where he poops out and wants to go back and nap. I haven't got to detect in a few months though because ground is frozen so he might be in better shape then me. Ibuprofen for the win.lol

Lol please, I am the hunting buddy and he needs to keep up with me and not want to take a nap around 1pm.lol
Gerald likes to hunt little lawns where old ladies bring him out ice tea and cookies. I take him into forests and hiking through fields where he poops out and wants to go back and nap. I haven't got to detect in a few months though because ground is frozen so he might be in better shape then me. Ibuprofen for the win.lol

We're going a have a great time testing and comparing detectors at various sites. I'll put my Aleve up against your Ibuprofen.

beephead

If you ever wanna get rid of the little Esso tag, let me know. My great-Grandfather used to work for them šŸ˜

It was a super big deal when ESSO changed its name to EXXON because ESSO was such a well-known name brand back then. It just didn't make any sense to change its name. That's been so long ago that most people don't even remember ESSO now.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom