My wife and Rosie Perez

Wom 27

Elite Member
This is the third time I’ve found one of these. They must be common enough but I drew a blank. I am the college educated one but just like Rosie in White men can’t jump, my wife is full of useless information and should be on a game show. I showed her and she knew exactly what it is and what it’s used for. So I’m going to put youse up against my wife. If you don’t know what it is, try asking your wife !!! 1611F5E9-D72C-403C-AA3F-B2921F4AD6BD.jpeg

D124EDFA-643A-433B-812A-4F7377359B55.jpeg

1854E7A4-7F7B-495B-80CA-B59AEC0B3FC3.jpeg

A9AE499B-2FC3-42B4-B2D1-0B8B2C01F4BB.jpeg

I know what it is! I had to tell my wife what one was recently, guess I’m the one filled with useless sh.. er.. knowledge in my house 😂

isn't it for lining up fibers for making yarn? have no wife to ask

I also know what it is. I had to ask all the wonderful ladies here on Friendly Metal Detecting Forum and within seconds they told me.

This is the third time I’ve found one of these. They must be common enough but I drew a blank. I am the college educated one but just like Rosie in White men can’t jump, my wife is full of useless information and should be on a game show. I showed her and she knew exactly what it is and what it’s used for. So I’m going to put youse up against my wife. If you don’t know what it is, try asking your wife !!!

I am a landscaper I know what it is a flower frog... you put it in bottom of vase when making a flower arrangement..

You post the thread title "My Wife and Rosie Perez" and only post pics of a brush? Talk about clickbait! Lol!

If you're going to mention Rosie, at least post a photo of her!

Attachments

• rosie.jpg
    rosie.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 189
Damn ! I was just about to lay down and try to sleep! Rosie may keep me up :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom