Shovels out of stock?

jp1

I researched shovels through the forum and I am pretty set on the Sampson T-handle, but I can't find one anywhere. It seems like many shovels from most manufacturers are OOS or back ordered. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on?

I researched shovels through the forum and I am pretty set on the Sampson T-handle, but I can't find one anywhere. It seems like many shovels from most manufacturers are OOS or back ordered. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on?

I have noticed that. I have been looking for one for my brother-in-law and no one has any. I have a only used once 18" that I would sell if your interested.

Steve

I have noticed that. I have been looking for one for my brother-in-law and no one has any. I have a only used once 18" that I would sell if your interested.

Steve

I love my 18" Sampson, even though I haven't used it in many years. It was my first Sampson and never one complaint. I moved to the 31" Sampson when I found a deal, but the 18" is right where I need it, in the trunk, during times where I want a little less attention or the turf is "uptown."

IMPO, the two Sampsons, 18 and 31", are must have diggers. I would seriously miss my 31" shovel a bit more now that I am several years older. They are great for the "cane factor" for getting back up. The 18" is way better(for me) than a simple hand digger, but I'll always have my Lesche hand digger as a third choice. There will always be those ultra pristine spots, uptown, yuppie grounds.

Back
Top Bottom