Relic Elite Finds Pouch

Gonebeeping

Elite Member
I was wondering if anyone had one of these made by Omega Mill and what your thoughts are on it? There are not too many reviews on Amazon but it looks well made and I also like the idea of ditching the sheath that came with the Garrett pp. I know there are more economical options. I have used a tool pouch and I am using a fanny pack now but its just not cutting it, I have to twist it around too often to access this zipper or that. This just looks to be more sleek and purpose driven. http://www.amazon.com/Relic-Elite-Metal-Detector-Pouch/dp/B00GH41LPG

I don't have one -but if you like it --give it a try! I use the Garrett Pouch for finds and custom leather sheath for lesche digger and pin pointer.

You can do a little bit better price wise by getting it from Omega mills ebay store. You can read reviews from buyers there too. I have been using 2 of their Surf Elite pouches for 4 seasons now and they are the best I have seen, just fantastic.
Sturdy belt, well made and well thought out pouches the surf elite has a hidden pocket with a heavy velcro seal in the back.

I say go for it I think you will be impressed.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/omegamill/m...ljEAAOSwPcVVvTkM&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

You can do a little bit better price wise by getting it from Omega mills ebay store. You can read reviews from buyers there too. I have been using 2 of their Surf Elite pouches for 4 seasons now and they are the best I have seen, just fantastic.

Sturdy belt, well made and well thought out pouches the surf elite has a hidden pocket with a heavy velcro seal in the back.

I say go for it I think you will be impressed.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/omegamill/m...ljEAAOSwPcVVvTkM&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks Irons, that's the route I will go when I buy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one that I bought from Omega Mills EBAy store. I really like the fact that it's made for metal detecting. I don't like repurposing something and trying to make it work.

I carry an extra set of batteries for my detector, my Minelab pin pointer and my Predator 75c digger. It's very well made. My favorite feature is the mesh bottom that lets all the dirt fall through. I think you'll like it.

I have one that I bought from Omega Mills EBAy store. I really like the fact that it's made for metal detecting. I don't like repurposing something and trying to make it work.

I carry an extra set of batteries for my detector, my Minelab pin pointer and my Predator 75c digger. It's very well made. My favorite feature is the mesh bottom that lets all the dirt fall through. I think you'll like it.

I feel the same way, I really like the idea of the mesh bottom too. I didn't realize there was a place for your digger also thats another plus. I ordered from their Ebay store last night. I'm stoked to get it. Thanks for the input guys.

I feel the same way, I really like the idea of the mesh bottom too. I didn't realize there was a place for your digger also thats another plus. I ordered from their Ebay store last night. I'm stoked to get it. Thanks for the input guys.

You're welcome. Let us know how you like it.

Glad to help! :grin: I am a firm believer that the right equipment not only makes the hunt more fun it makes it easier.
Knowing everything equipment wise is squared away allows me to concentrate on what I am out there to do. Find Gold! :cool:

Glad to help! :grin: I am a firm believer that the right equipment not only makes the hunt more fun it makes it easier.

Knowing everything equipment wise is squared away allows me to concentrate on what I am out there to do. Find Gold! :cool:

Well said brother. Buy once, cry once. Get everything you need the first time and you're set for a lifetime.

+ 1 nothing worse than getting to a spot unprepared
HH

I have an old web belt with a m-16 ammo pouch for my good finds and one of these shovel pouches for my trash. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...299668W23000&gclid=CMz3lfPp_coCFdgUgQodm7kGCw Ended up with the whole kit for free... Only cost me 12 years of active duty! I'm sure they are plentiful in the army surplus stores too. One good thing about the military is they put a lot of thought into lugging stuff around!

Back
Top Bottom