An Awesome So Cal Spill And Some WW2 Sterling Plus Other Goodies

luv the patina on the IH's.

As for the ID bracelet : Good on the research to ID. Have you thought of repatriation to the "next of kin" ? I did that with a silver ID bracelet I found @ Ft. Ord , CA. Went through days of research to find the surviving widow of a WWII / Korean era veteran. She was now in her 90s. In an assisted living home. But not "of her wits" and unable to reply. So after days more research, found kids of hers (now in their 50s). And ... after much effort, explained what I had.

I was sort of treated with suspicion (go figure, some utter/total stranger trying to convince them they had their grandfather's bracelet ??) . But eventually, convinced them of the story. And got them to give me a mailing address. I mailed it off. Never heard a thankyou or anything. Hence no story ? Kind of made me think "why did I bother?"

Reminds me of the debacle I endured returning this kids iPod. What a cluster and no thanks to be had. They’re mine from now on...
More great finds as expected from Jam AGAIN! What a collection that man must have!

Wow, very nice. Gotta love those old coin spills. Big Congrats on that!
Thanks
Awesome digs Jason!!!

<°)))>{
Thanks
Very nice day of hunting!
Thanks
Nice finds!! Congrats!!
Thanks
Reminds me of the debacle I endured returning this kids iPod. What a cluster and no thanks to be had. They’re mine from now on...
More great finds as expected from Jam AGAIN! What a collection that man must have!
Thanks buddy! I had a similar thing happen with a couple phones that I found. No thank you or anything so I agree with you.

Nice finds Jam! Congrats on the silva & oldies! Good job linkin that chain back together :yes:

Nice spill. That must have been exciting. Congrats on getting out with the GF while she was here. Hopefully, you guys got out to Phillipe for the sandwiches and Dodger Stadium.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom