8 Ring day (Four Gold)

Eight Rings and 4x gold. That was an awesome day to say the least. Congrats on a very very nice day. Enjoy it. They don’t come often enough and yes, I’m mumbling too!

Great finds, congrats! Is it time for you to open a jewelry store, or a bait and tackle shop? :lol:

Im guessing Capt. Kidd on the lead head.

Anyone know who the lead soldier is a depiction of?

Based on the style of clothing, I would guess it's a Mongol soldier, possibly Ghengis Khan. Does it look like there used to be a pointy point on top of the head? If so, then I'd definitely go with Ghengis... if not, then just a Mongol soldier.

Cheers,

Skippy

Only four Gold Rings?? What a let down! Plus, they are all 10k! I disc that junk stuff out...Nice clad though, enough for 4 gal gas...Keep at it, maybe someday you will amount to something? :laughing:

Hehe, hey now I got some 14k and 18k to show you shortly!

sheesk, you certainly found a spot that mother nature was working her charm on . The pile of green clad is an indicator that you are dealing with exposed multiple years losses on inter-tidal sand. thanx for posting !

inter-tidal who? :) yeah two major hurricane strikes in a year will do that kinda thing. :laughing:

That's a Great day out!! Your giving a few the Mumbles I would bet!!

It sure was awesome!!

Awesome hunting, congrats on the loot...

That sure looks like a proper mascot too...

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice! OBN said it looks like Itsaring on his way to the North pole :)

Ghengis Khan? Great finds!!!

Thanks! After looking I think maybe so or one of his soldiers as someone said. Not sure though.

Barb., watching all those Gold fever shows paid off, your on a roll , go girl :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clapping::detector::detector::detector::detector::dingding: PS all those targets :shock: i am tired looking :lol:

Thanks my friend!

:dingding: I am green with envy! :wow: Your silver pendant is an ankh, and I would love to find one one day! Awesome clad amount as well!

I couldn't agree with you more! :laughing:

Yeah the ankh is pretty neat! Did the hurricanes open up areas down your way?

Very nice haul Barb. Glad you are doing great.

Thanks Scuba :)

Figure could be a Korean War soldier? I would freak if I found 4 rings in one outing! Congrats

Best day was 5 gold rings. I tried so hard to tie that but it didn't happen. Still I am not complaining :) This figure is pretty small, I wonder if he was a game piece to some game.

Beautiful, big congrats! :cool:

Thanks Irons! Tell Nbunga hello from Shelly and Mr. Carrot

ohhhhh-weeee, that's purdy right there! ha ha ah... If one of those, especially the gold with diamonds is about a size 11-12, you best let me know. My fat butt has gained weight and needs a new ring. lol.

The one with 9 diamonds is a size 8 and fits me :) Man I gained weight too and we are thinking of going on a cruise in January. Cruises = 10 pounds! Bad idea!

Nice what detector you running?

Thanks :) The post stated on that hunt I was using the Whites DFX with my Bigfoot coil.

Holy cow, Kapi-san! :shock::shock::shock::shock:
That's an amazing haul! Stuff of dreams right there!
Congrats on a truly epic hunt! :thumbsup:

LOL TK at the Kapi-san, love it! Thanks!

That is totally awesome,,,,I have never gotten 4 gold in one day in the state of Florida,,,,,you are a proven gold momma,,,,,,,great work and skill,,,,GL HH

Best I ever did was 5 gold rings in one hunt. I tried so hard to tie it and beat it but it was not to be, though I'm not complaining!

Nice recoveries . You killed it.

Thanks Metal Maniac :) It was awesome!

Great finds! I especially like the 1.75 gram with the cross design.... And a 3.62 gram 10K gold with 9 diamonds?! Amazing! Excellent clean-up, too.

That 10k with 9 diamonds fits me too :) bonus!

You've been doing quite well this year, congrats! :dingding:

It has been amazing I agree thanks to 2 major hurricanes.

Wow Barbara, excellent digging. Congrats on all the goodies......:yes: (15 degrees here and snowing....:mad:) You got Larry locked in the shed or something?.....:laughing:

Oh man Curt that is COLD!! I could not handle that type of cold. It was 35-45 here and I was out in 3 pairs of socks, shoes, shorts, two pairs of sweat pants, three shirts, two jackets, gloves and a scarf! :laughing: Larry has an injured foot keeping him out of the game right now :(

That is a heck of hunt Barbara... was talking with Larry last night ;) so are you going to give Larry a big foot for Christmas? :D ;)

If I knew he'd use it maybe! But he's married to his CTX 3030. He actually has one of my bigfoot coils on his work bench to fix a crack in it. It's taking him a long, long time to work on it. Maybe he's hoping I'll forget it's there? :laughing: Seriously thought I need to email the guy that repairs them and ask him what epoxy he used on it so we can use that again.

Eight Rings and 4x gold. That was an awesome day to say the least. Congrats on a very very nice day. Enjoy it. They don’t come often enough and yes, I’m mumbling too!

So very true! Just have to order up 2 major hurricanes and then wait for an awesome spot to open up!

WOW, what a day. Congratulations !!!!!

Thanks Jerr-man!

I am mad now, You are geting out their and finding all that gold. Shame on you for putting them pictures up so everyone can enjoy. :p
You guys are doing great.. KEN :D

My bad :) It's been a nice run since both hurricanes, that's for sure!

I’m NOT jealous!
I’m NOT jealous!
I’m NOT jealous!

Who am I kidding?

:laughing::laughing: You're only about 4-6 hours from good spots!

That's a fine showing Kap. I'd guess that old crusty is Jeramiah Johnson. or Dan Boon got lost on vacation.:D

Hey thanks my friend! Thanks for making me look up who Jeramiah Johnson is. :laughing: To me it looks like he has a triangle pirate hat on, not sure.

Great finds, congrats! Is it time for you to open a jewelry store, or a bait and tackle shop? :lol: I have over four five gallon buckets full of sinkers! Someday I'll do something with them all.

Im guessing Capt. Kidd on the lead head.
Could be!

Congrats Kapi... did you enter the 1lb club for 2017 yet?

I'm at 14.67 ounces.

Just amazing, WTG with the continued good hunts!

Thanks Z! It's been a fantastic year!

Ghengis Khan is a pretty good guess. You do such a good job cleaning up your rings...do that with the lead toy dude! Then put him on help id forum.
Your posts are always spectacular! This one is even more so!

I posted on treasurenet and they said Ghengis Khan too. :) I tried to clean up the lead guy a little but he didn't come out much better. Pic below..

Based on the style of clothing, I would guess it's a Mongol soldier, possibly Ghengis Khan. Does it look like there used to be a pointy point on top of the head? If so, then I'd definitely go with Ghengis... if not, then just a Mongol soldier.

Cheers,

Skippy

Thanks Skippy! To me it looks like he has on one of those triangular shaped pirate hats but it's hard to tell. Pic below...

congrats great hunt

Thank you Boxing63!

Wow, heck of a group of rings!!!

Thanks V!

Attachments

• pirate guy.jpg
    pirate guy.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 76
I have yet to find a gold ring, and I imagine there are many others on here in the same boat as me. And you find FOUR gold rings IN A DAY!!! Absolutely incredible. Great job :thumbsup:

Still kicking butt i see. Someone get her a scoop with LARGER HOLES.:lol: just curious ...... what do you think of the new EQ?

Back
Top Bottom