Wow

If you've hunted there what's up with all the bullets?

Have been wondering that for years. Obviously somebody doesn't like metal detectorists or the competition and they assume that seeding the area will prevent those of us that like hunting there from returning. I've long suspected it's a certain "regular" who makes his own detectors and hunts day/night as if it were his job. I would always find a fresh batch hunting after him. Very friendly in person but I suspect he's not big on competition. He liked showing me his finds and not once did I see one of those bullet heads in his finds. I could be wrong though.

This is what your talking about right?

Attachments

• 10-01-12-01-Benjamin-Rogue-epcp-big-bore-air-rifle-three-cast-lead-bullets.jpg
    10-01-12-01-Benjamin-Rogue-epcp-big-bore-air-rifle-three-cast-lead-bullets.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 146
Aloha Soil Surgeon! Thanks alot! 🤙

Skippy SH13 thanks for reading! Yeah my coworker is a hoot!!🤙

Haldean, aloha no, thanks for the reply, I dont know what that is I'll have to look it up. Happy hunting!!💍💍

DigginDoc it sure is beautiful👍cheers right back at you!🤙

Wow Aquaman, I have never found any that shiny! I think last count I have about 30+ of those bullets. Been finding them for years, even before owning my excal. I may have a good idea who you could be speaking about, never ever seen anyone with a coil like his. I haven't seen him in months and months. Does he rock mask and snorkle also? Cuz I've found them in all kinds of depths. Truth is it doesn't slow me down nor discourage me one bit. I'm still stoked on finding pennies, so bullets are no big deal. Have a great day🤙

Congrats on the ".999"! :wow: 22K is the highest I have ever found so 999 is on my bucket list. As far as the competition seeding bullets we have guys like that here seeding zinc pennies, short pieces of ss wire and other trash but it doesn't discourage me. They are really wasting their time and energy because it just makes me more determined to find the good stuff to make their efforts futile. :yes:

Wow Aquaman, I have never found any that shiny!.
Does he rock mask and snorkle also?

It's a pic off the internet.
No, strictly stand up with a long handled scoop.
I haven't hunted in that area since the start of these lockdown orders.
Been surfing quite a bit with my girls though:)

Very nice find for sure. I rember a few times when I was stationed out there some of the tricks one guy would use with penny's. One time I just sat back and watched him toss them around. Same guy also told me I would never find anything in the area. I think luck was on my side less then 45 minutes later I had a nice gold necklace with a warrior helmet charm. The family and I had a trip planned to Hawaii last month but cancelled due to the restrictions. Best of luck out there and be safe.

Thanks Compass, yeah the highest karat for me prior has been a few 18k. That's why this find was so "special"🤙

Aquaman! Hes always in a full suit, extremely thin coil, first name starts with an S? I went this morning, water was super murky, prolly hunting in 10 feet of water in the channel about 100yards out. Found another bullet.
He must have an amazing throwing arm, haha. My son finally got the surf bug and I couldnt be happier! Stoked for you and your daughters!🌊🏄!♂️🤙

Thanks lovestheShiny!! So do I.💍

Aloha CS1, thanks for your service!🤙 you found a ku helmet! Super cool find! Hopefully this craziness will end soon. We NEED tourist back here! Mostly to stoke back the economy, but also for some fresh drops and beautiful international women!!🤣

Dan(NM) thanks for the support and good luck with da gold!🤙

Aquaman! Hes always in a full suit, extremely thin coil, first name starts with an S?

That'd be him. Again, friendly guy. Always wants to talk story. If it's not him I'd be surprised. Just to coincidental that I find more of those bullets every time after seeing him at the beach. I personally seldom hunt with a scoop. Always fan out my targets so most of those I find are wedged into little crannies a scoop could never get into. You would think that after some time they would all be found but someone keeps seeding the area:mad: Like you it never slowed me down and I found the good stuff just as easy. I just wish we could find the a-hole in the act and make him eat a few!

Back
Top Bottom