This years paydirt

DirtNukem

IMG_4627.jpg
Hello everyone,
This is my yield coinshootin to this date. Won’t be long, the ground will be frozen. This collection was found in about a 2 month period. I’m very happy with this being my first year on the hunt. Post some pictures of your collections for the year in the thread. It’s always nice to see a good coin collection. Happy hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are nice finds, congrats on the Silvers, and esp. the Indian Head Cents, those are pretty tuff to find, shows you are getting nice age on your finds!

You’re clearly hunting the right ground! Indians and I don’t get along, they don’t come to see me very often, they are a tough nut to crack! VERY nice display for your first display!:yes:

Great finds for just getting into the hobby. Congrats on the shiny, Ihps, wheats and all the rest. I do a year end wrap up in Jan. as many members do and enjoy seeing all the great finds. Ground not frozen here yet but it won't be long. Good luck. Mark

Always nice to see an end of year wrap up. Also, sad that it has to end for a few months for many of us. I'm facing the same issue here, the first few inches of ground is frozen in many places on most days.

Back
Top Bottom