Vaccine Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since no one asked, here are my thoughts....
1 - I had no idea there were so many experts on here in a variety of fields ranging from masks, infectious diseases, vaccines, etc - I am impressed.
2 - If you think it is foolish to get the vaccine, no one on here will be able to change your mind.
3 - If you think it is foolish not to get the vaccine, no one on here will be able to change your mind.
4 - If you read the posts on a metal detecting forum, and base your health decisions on what you have read, that is a little scary.
5 - If you believe someone should be punished for not agreeing with you, that is a little disturbing.
6 - I have friends and family that have made different choices, and I do something radical- I treat them the same and respect their decision. (I know - crazy.)

Anyway, please continue with the "debates", I find it quite entertaining.

:sissyfight:

before people go attacking other people do a little research on the particle sizes of bacteria and viruses and which masks have the ability to stop a virus particle. I would go into more detail but the post will surely be deleted as it doesnt fit the "story".
while at it you can research the differences between covid19 and other types of covid.

seems there is 1 or 2 people in this thread that havent been dumbed down.

A maskuerade perhaps? :laughing: I got my vaccine way back in April/May. I live with multiple family members in the high risk category, and my daughter has had respiratory issues in the past. I wore a mask everyday for a good year, or until the mandate was lifted. I now only wear a mask if I feel I cant keep a safe distance from others, so not very often. I worry about the little ones though. Just got an email the other day, for the 2021-2022 school year they are going 100% capacity, 3 ft distances, and no masks. I work at a college and here they have dropped basically all restrictions, but all employees are being asked to get vaccinated, though I dont think its mandatory yet. The numbers are going back up, so it will be interesting to see what happens from here in terms of mandates and restrictions. Pretty sure this country cant afford another shutdown though. We are still recovering from the first. I feel like the uncertainty of side effects is just an excuse to not get the vaccine at this point. People just naturally, love to be different. If you see everyone driving a blue car, dont you automatically want to get red, just to be different? I know I do. Apples to oranges, but you catch my drift. IMO, this anti-vaccine rebellion is just getting old, and is costing this country big time. We are at the top of the list for worldwide cases and deaths, and this thread is showing us exactly why!

There's also this. This is scientifically proven.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-065832_Gallery_copy_493x550.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-065832_Gallery_copy_493x550.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 404
Ok dipstick...first a mask is a form of filtration. (meaning limiting and classification of particle size) Not 100% Elimination...and put up or shut up.. go to a hospital where one of your brilliant family members work and take the challenge to prove your theory. Put yourself in a room with a contagious patient and stay there until you prove conclusively your complete ignorance or perfect brilliance..this way we won’t have morons replicating themselves to further retard the cognitive development of future generations....

LMAO, you mad. Why ? Why the name calling ? Oh I don't agree with you so you resort to name calling like a 5th grader. I don't agree with Totsalot but no need for me to call him names. He's a grown man and can make his own decisions and have his own beliefs, as can you and I. The difference is neither he nor I would trade grade school insults. Grow up, man. Not everyone will think like you. Nor will everyone think like me. It's ok either way as long as I'm not forced to take the vaccine. I don't need more government in my life.

Future generations have been poisoned for years through anti American liberal teachers. You always have the option to move to a country where mask are mandated and you can feel safe. There are many countries in this world that think like you and you should feel welcome there.

You believe the NY Times. One of the most liberal fish wraps in America. A mirror can be a daunting revelation.

I think you have me confused with someone else... I hate the NY Times, have never read it... that being said my brother is a doctor and I tend to listen to him... Where I live in SW CT was a hot bed of activity as we are so close to NYC in my small town 252 people died before Delta...

Our Gov has a good job handling the virus.... until Delta and because of mask wearing and vaccine we had are numbers for state falling rapidly to where we had a infection rate of around .30 of a percent...

Since Delta reared its ugly head our infection rate is creeping up as of last night it stood at 2.77% low by big city standards but a lot for us.... Just wait until they start talking about the lambda variant its been devastating to South America... you think the vaccines are harmful its not proven that they are... are you one who thinks they inject us with GPS :lol:

I got 3 vaccinations lucky me... :yes:

On June 12th my 1st Pfizer shot, my BIL the conspiracy nut called me as they were about to plunge the needle into me I was happy to tell him too... late...

On June 20th I cut my hand down to the red meat, cleaned it and put a couple butterfly bandages on it then had to get Tetanus shot I didn't want to get this shot because these shots make different antibodies...

On July 3rd I got my second Pfizer vaccine no side effects and a magnet didn't stick to my arm :laughing:

I think you have me confused with someone else... I hate the NY Times, have never read it... that being said my brother is a doctor and I tend to listen to him... Where I live in SW CT was a hot bed of activity as we are so close to NYC in my small town 252 people died before Delta...

Our Gov has a good job handling the virus.... until Delta and because of mask wearing and vaccine we had are numbers for state falling rapidly to where we had a infection rate of around .30 of a percent...

Since Delta reared its ugly head our infection rate is creeping up as of last night it stood at 2.77% low by big city standards but a lot for us.... Just wait until they start talking about the lambda variant its been devastating to South America... you think the vaccines are harmful its not proven that they are... are you one who thinks they inject us with GPS :lol:

On June 12th my 1st Pfizer shot, my BIL the conspiracy nut called me as they were about to plunge the needle into me I was happy to tell him too... late...

On June 20th I cut my hand down to the red meat, cleaned it and put a couple butterfly bandages on it then had to get Tetanus shot I didn't want to get this shot because these shots make different antibodies...

On July 3rd I got my second Pfizer vaccine no side effects and a magnet didn't stick to my arm :laughing:

Fair enough on the NY Times. Yes going back and reading , it wasn't you who commented on the NY Times.

No, I don't think we're getting GPS's injected.

Our Gov has a good job handling the virus This we won't agree. I recognize your right to believe the way you do. Being forced to do something by the government when they don't know the long term affects is not on my bucket list. Say like that elusive gold coin.

I have to tell you, I am very very disappointed. After hearing all these conspiracy theories of the side effects of the vaccine, I'm still waiting for horns that supposed to grow on my head. But wait, I am even more pissed I supposed to have grown a freaking tail!! "I want my tail, dammit!"

I agree with your right to disagree! However, being 72 with a likely life expectancy of around 84 (no male in my family has lived past that age), it is highly unlikely I will live long enough to ever know what the "long term" effects are. And I refuse to live my life in fear...fear of government, conspiracy theories, radical government, people I do not know, bank failure, shortages, etc., ect., etc.

I live prepared for what I can control, and do not have time nor interest to worry about what I cannot.

Best of luck to you, kajunman!

And best of luck to you King. My dad is 83 and has been in the hospital 9 times in the last 2 years. He's battled his tail off to stay alive, 90% of it heart related. He contracted covid in March , felt nauseated for 2 days and was good to go. He has not had the vaccine.

I hope you live beyond 84 and keep finding silver in those rolls !

Masks work... why do you think we didn't have a Flu season last year? If masks don't work why are doctors and nurses wearing them?

There is flu that goes around every year but nobody can mention it now.
As far as doctors and nurses wearing mask, they have been wearing them for years around surgery.

And as far as shots go... my body.... my choice.
No dictating mandates tell me what to do.

At 74 I was so THANKFUL to get my vaccinations! What a great country!

Me to , i was down in Florida helping family out while the virus was spreading fast . I got mine down there at the first oppertunity and glad i did, no side affects . I have a 3 year old grand daughter to think about down there . Her mom is a nurse and had to work in a number of Covid-19 wards . They were expanding to more floors. It was getting better as people started getting vaccinated , but with the new strain they are getting over whelmed again.

LMAO, you mad. Why ? Why the name calling ? Oh I don't agree with you so you resort to name calling like a 5th grader. I don't agree with Totsalot but no need for me to call him names. He's a grown man and can make his own decisions and have his own beliefs, as can you and I. The difference is neither he nor I would trade grade school insults. Grow up, man. Not everyone will think like you. Nor will everyone think like me. It's ok either way as long as I'm not forced to take the vaccine. I don't need more government in my life.

Future generations have been poisoned for years through anti American liberal teachers. You always have the option to move to a country where mask are mandated and you can feel safe. There are many countries in this world that think like you and you should feel welcome there.

What kind of response did expect after saying "Pie hole"? You reap what you sow...

Fair enough on the NY Times. Yes going back and reading , it wasn't you who commented on the NY Times.

No, I don't think we're getting GPS's injected.

Our Gov has a good job handling the virus This we won't agree. I recognize your right to believe the way you do. Being forced to do something by the government when they don't know the long term affects is not on my bucket list. Say like that elusive gold coin.

I was not forced to get these shots... it was a gut feeling... and I will stand by my decision.

If you are right and I am wrong so be it... but it was my choice... not the government....

I do think our Gov is doing a good job handling the virus... I do not agree with him concerning a lot of his policies as I am not from his side of the aisle if you get my drift...

i am sad this thread is on the friendly metal detecting forum.... and that it has been allowed to go this far...please don't turn into the other forum...this thread reeks of what happens over there

I was not forced to get these shots... it was a gut feeling... and I will stand by my decision.

If you are right and I am wrong so be it... but it was my choice... not the government....

I do think our Gov is doing a good job handling the virus... I do not agree with him concerning a lot of his policies as I am not from his side of the aisle if you get my drift...

I hope all goes well for you. I do. It is your choice and I respect your choice to eschew or get.

My whole point has been if you don't want it, then you should be allowed to not get it. No mandates.

What kind of response did expect after saying "Pie hole"? You reap what you sow...

Maybe you should go back and re read who mentioned pie hole. It won't take long. Correct, you reap what you sow but maybe you jumped the gun on who , no ?

before people go attacking other people do a little research on the particle sizes of bacteria and viruses and which masks have the ability to stop a virus particle. I would go into more detail but the post will surely be deleted as it doesnt fit the "story".
while at it you can research the differences between covid19 and other types of covid.

seems there is 1 or 2 people in this thread that havent been dumbed down.

Steve, although a "naked" virus particle is exceedingly small and would go through most face masks without difficulty, when it is expelled by an infected person, the virus is adhering to an aerosol droplet. The droplet will be trapped by the mask outer layers...at least for a while.

Masks are not perfect protection, but if you are in fairly close proximity to an infected person for a couple of minutes or less (e.g. line at the cashier), a mask may be the difference between being infected or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom