Is THE KOB cursed ? Santa Muerte ?

KOB

Forum Supporter
Saw this from afar to pickup and put in my trash bag as I often do. Lots of garbage washing washing in. I hunt barefoot 50% of the time. Seldom do I ever see people pickup glass and there were a few beachcombers out. As I got closer , I stopped and took pics of it's natural state. It kinda looked like a junker with the rust stains on it , but also looked like it could be good. I had to cut out the ring from the candle wax/metal bottom and melt some of it off. This is a 1st for me. The 2nd most bizarre ring find I've ever found. Y'all wouldn't believe my 1st. Anyways , 4 grams of 14k. Diamonds are good. It is also soldered together. Got about $3 in clad , 2 other rings , trash and oddities.

Why is this old ring in the candle ? The smoothed edges of the glass tell me it's been rolling around for some time. Is it witchcraft ? Some form of remembrance ? Curse ? One guy I know says my testicles are gonna fall off. Too late for that , the wife has those locked up already. [emoji23]. I think I gotta sell it quick. 20211116_135646.jpg20211116_135550.jpg20211116_135632.jpg20211116_160157.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That has got to be a forum-first. Never heard of anyone finding a gold ring wedged in a candle-wax broken bottle.

Kindly send that ring to me. Oh, and you can keep the broken glass and candle wax. Ok ? :cool3:

:dingding: Whether it's Santeria, witchcraft, voodoo, whatever its all good if its gold! I believe in the GOY - "God of Yellow"! :lol:

I kinda agree with Tom on this one. You should probably give it away and quick to someone you don't know...just in case "the curse" follows it. Okay...logically, it's probably fine.?? I wonder if someone was on a boat at night, about to jump into the water naked but decided to put the ring somewhere safe before that and then saw the recently burned candle and thought, "hmmm....that looks like a pretty safe place"...but then forgot about it and the boat took off and over the side went the candle....no voodoo....no curses...just some dang fine luck ! So congrats on da gold !

The ladies can buy candles with a ring as a surprise. Some are fake rings and some are real.

It's been a few days since you found it, and your still alive..... I'm thinking you saved someone from getting cut up and your reward was Gold & Diamonds!

There’s a candlemaker somewhere scratching her head wondering where her ring went lol

I will add this was found on a beach where other mysterious witchcraft bags have been found. Many by other hunters I know and myself. Some have been posted on YouTube. Many lifeguards and police have been called in. All of these are in a bag or wrapped up sheet. Inside are animal parts like a rooster , etc. Flowers , jars or ziplock with coins , clothing , burnt candles , personal items , vegetables. Crazy , sick stuff. Nobody ever sees these people leaving them. Most are on the surface , some just under the sand. Both dry and in the wet. Definitely some kind of rituals going on.

I will add this was found on a beach where other mysterious witchcraft bags have been found. Many by other hunters I know and myself. Some have been posted on YouTube. Many lifeguards and police have been called in. All of these are in a bag or wrapped up sheet. Inside are animal parts like a rooster , etc. Flowers , jars or ziplock with coins , clothing , burnt candles , personal items , vegetables. Crazy , sick stuff. Nobody ever sees these people leaving them. Most are on the surface , some just under the sand. Both dry and in the wet. Definitely some kind of rituals going on.
Sounds like Santeria to me! I wouldn't say its a common occurrence for me, but I am very familiar with finding their stuff.

So are we cursed if we find a ring that used to be in one of those candles but “escaped”?
Kinda puts a downer on the hobby now.

So are we cursed if we find a ring that used to be in one of those candles but “escaped”?
Kinda puts a downer on the hobby now.
The answer is YES ! Set your detectors to reject gold. And if by happenstance you find 1 , just cover it up. Don't touch it !

KOB if you use the word Begonias your wife won't know what you are talking about. Heard of a toadfish growing up in a jar. Never a gold ring sprouting from wax:lol:

Back
Top Bottom