The ultimate barn find

It's a 45 Willys, and in damn good shape. I'm tastefully brining it back without damaging the originality. From what I understand the restored ones are worth 1/2 what the untouched ones are. I post on the website G503 and have been offered $8500 as is before I started doing anything. I doubt that once things get running it'll see too much grueling offload, probably gravel lanes at the most.
No sense killing a ww2 vet by abusing it.

I would leave the trailer attached 100% time. Probably has 1 ton rating? Car guys like me dream of those finds no matter the make. That picture will be a classic itself.

woah! awesome find. I also like the cans on the shelves behind it and the one on the left near the floor.

Is that a ring pull on the floor in the front of the pic? if so, I'd be janking that thing up and digging/MD'ing. Best non coin/bottle find I've seen in ages. Great find.

Back in the 80's while serving the in Illinois Guard, we still took the old flat fendered jeeps out into the field. Many fond memories of scooting around in them...do you have any more pictures?

Back
Top Bottom