E-trac revenge!!!!

HullGuitars

Forum Supporter
Went for a short hunt today, in a “sketchy” spot…. Where I have detected for over 10 years…. but in the past TWO WEEK detecting has become BANNED BECAUSE OF A BAD HOBBYIST!!! Apparently there is a FREAKING DOUCHE BAG in Fort O’ not filling there holes and some lady tripped. So…. Now we lose a great old 1800’s fair grounds, that is nowhere NEAR hunted out.
Luckily I got the “go ahead” from my cousin who is with the county… but I'm sure I will get “booted” eventually….. especially if I hunt it more than a few hours a week…..
Anyway…. Ill deal with that the best I can….
Detected about an hour and found a lot of clad, and a Dollar coin! Second one of the week…. Then got a really weird signal. I walked all around the signal and it would only pick up in ONE TINY LITTLE SPOT…. It’s a miracle I found it really…. I dug the hole and found a nail at 2” and a silver 1952 dime at 3”!!! Was soooooo happy to find silver here…. So I just left.
I then went next to an old train track where a hotel stood in the 1800’s. Found 4 wheats in a very short amount of time…. And gridded out a 50x50 foot area with no luck at all. My wife found a really cool razor and then FOUND THE HANDLE 5 feet away! SO COOL!!!! Then she proceeds to dig a 1963 quarter!!! HER THIRD SILVER FOR THE YEAR!!!! Man she is so lucky!!! I dug 15 silver before I dug a quarter!!! She’s getting really good…. If I can just get her to detect more!!! She is always with me when I detect… but she gets discouraged or tired and just like to fallow me. I'm sure if she detected more she would find more silver than I do because she is just “THAT” lucky.
I also found something really strange. Some 30-06 casings that appear to be blanks??? Odd because I am POSITIVE if anybody EVER shot a gun or even a blank at this old field the cops would be there FAST!!!! The casing were basically on top of the ground!

Attachments

• 2-13_001.jpg
    2-13_001.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 446
  • 2-132_001.jpg
    2-132_001.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 447
  • 2-133_001.jpg
    2-133_001.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 449
  • 2-131_001.jpg
    2-131_001.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 447
Congrats on the silvers! The blanks could have been tossed there instead of fired,

Many, I don't know how you could have left the spot after finding the silver dime. Once I hit silver in a place I don't leave until absolutely necessary .

Good luck in your next hunt!

That's a great day of MD'ing! Congrats on both of your silvers. That razor is pretty awesome too. Good luck on your next trip and HH!!!

if you know who it is then get on the phone and dial *67 to hide your phone # on caller ID, then chew his azz out like a stepchild,

I did this recently to a feller who was calling up the local Tra-di-o (radio classifieds) he had a used car lot and sold junk under $2500 cars. the DJ's would clearly announce the adds were not for businesses. needless to say he doesn't call up anymore

Nice razor! The blank 30.06 shells are used for 21 gun salutes at funerals. Maybe they had a funeral service there or something? What does the headstamp have on the ammo? Normally a 2 digit # is a year

Back
Top Bottom