gold teeth

garviso8

Elite Member
finally found a little gold in the wet sand last night rang up as foil on the nox 800 2.9 grams 10k and also helped a distraught family find sons iPhone . on another note I lost my shoes, left on the shore and the waves washed one away" oh well the ocean giveth and the ocean taketh away: :waytogo::waytogo:

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 633
:dingding:Congrats on the gold and helping out on the phone! Please don't tell me you're one of those barefoot types of hunters. :lol:

:dingding:Congrats on the gold and helping out on the phone! Please don't tell me you're one of those barefoot types of hunters. :lol:
brought my work sneakers to the beach and decided to hit a decent cut so I took them off to get in the wet sand and thought I had left them out of reach of the crashing surf... guess not. :D

finally found a little gold in the wet sand last night rang up as foil on the nox 800 2.9 grams 10k and also helped a distraught family find sons iPhone . on another note I lost my shoes, left on the shore and the waves washed one away" oh well the ocean giveth and the ocean taketh away: :waytogo::waytogo:

Score!!! Now there is an FMDF tradition where your first grill has to go on a singing billy-bass wall mounted fish (or similar taxidermy item). Post a pic when finished! :lol:

Good on you for helping with the finding of the cell-phone. As for the teeth : I believe those get on the beach because of people spreading their next-of-kins ashes to-the-surf. Ie.: someone whose last wish was "buried at sea" or "scattered to the surf". Then, of course, the teeth survive the cremation process.

Score!!! Now there is an FMDF tradition where your first grill has to go on a singing billy-bass wall mounted fish (or similar taxidermy item). Post a pic when finished! :lol:

:laughing: Congrats on the gold grille. Finally melted the 4 i found so far.

Back
Top Bottom