Getting ready for first permission!

unojc

Just got my detector this past week. Searched my yard and found .48 cents so far!!!!! Should pay off the new detector soon! Anyway, I got permission from two people I know to search their yard, I just hope the crappy weather were gonna get tonight is gone by tomorrow. Gonna get colder too. Here are the two sites, trying to decide which to hit...

1. 1930's home. Has an old abandoned farm house and barn behind it along with a creek that old bottles have been found at.

2. 10 acre property with a farm field, woods, and their modern house on it they built about 5 years ago. Also the original house is still on the property...house built in 1900.

Oh which to choose which to choose.

Good luck! Let us know how you do. You'll find lots of nails and other farm associated stuff, but don't get discouraged, will be good stuff there.

Sounds like you have some good spots to search. They should have some good stuff there for you to find. Best of luck and HH

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just an observation, but if you just got your detector "this past week," have you at least inquired around on the forum, or watched youtube vids in an effort to learn how to keep your holes neat and tidy? Gotta maintain the trade reputation so make sure that's top of your list - keeping your work looking like you were never there to begin with!

Just an observation, but if you just got your detector "this past week," have you at least inquired around on the forum, or watched youtube vids in an effort to learn how to keep your holes neat and tidy? Gotta maintain the trade reputation so make sure that's top of your list - keeping your work looking like you were never there to begin with!

Went over my yard already. Holes look like they were never there.

Back
Top Bottom