Second Surgery A Complete Success! NOT!!!

Pennyfinder a lot of fisherman these days use "facial and neck wraps" along with hats in order to keep their sun exposure these days to a minimum. They can be purchased at sporting good stores or online better yet and are made with today's "stay cool" fabrics :yes: I wish you the best of luck...my younger brother is having the same issues with his fair skin.

Pennyfinder a lot of fisherman these days use "facial and neck wraps" along with hats in order to keep their sun exposure these days to a minimum. They can be purchased at sporting good stores or online better yet and are made with today's "stay cool" fabrics :yes: I wish you the best of luck...my younger brother is having the same issues with his fair skin.

Thanks but I have this that I made. Might be okay for winter but not so much for summer. :p

Attachments

• 161230_0002[1].jpg
    161230_0002[1].jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 88
My plan is to go detecting TODAY! We'll see how THAT goes. Temps to be in the mid-60's and the kids are all out of school SICK DAYS . Too many sick and teachers out so closed the schools yesterday through Monday! I see an opportunity. Better jump on it. :D

Back
Top Bottom