my new oldest coin

MTtrashdigger

Elite Member
Back to the old park for a couple hours and had my best day ever on wheats. no silver but 6 wheats including a 1909-- My oldest coin to date.
I know there is more silver here..... I WILL find it!!

Attachments

• 1909 wheat.jpg
    1909 wheat.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 464
Nice first year 1909, and a good looking example! And hope you score really well on the silver on future hunts!

Well done, keep at it and Im sure you'll find some silver to follow. Go after those sketchy deep tones after a rainy day and I bet you'll hit something.

Congrats on the wheat fest. I love digging wheats, at the very least they are 60 yrs. old. And on my Eq.800 they come in at 22-23 most of the time right between zincolns and memorials. Also, where theres wheats there should be silver there as well. Good luck Mark

Congrats on the first year wheatie! :woot: Very cool; I hope you find some silver soon! :detector:

Does it have the V.D.B. initials? :?:

Nice...I assume you looked for the VDB.

A beautiful coin, a great milestone!

Congrats on the first year wheatie! :woot: Very cool; I hope you find some silver soon! :detector:

Does it have the V.D.B. initials? :?:

My first thought as well, definitely check it out! Would be on the reverse way down the bottom of the coin in between the stem of the wheat stalks.

Back
Top Bottom