Couple hours at park, Silver bracelet and clad.

tinsmith

Elite Member
Hey not an old coin but silver is what silver does. ?? Ok....silver is silver,, that's better.
Was detecting along a soccer field that's surrounded by woods. I work along the edges always trying to get along the little pockets of older looking ground. Darted in n out of any little foot paths and pockets between weeds n trees clear enough to sweep. For this reason I use the 6" DD low frequency coil. I hit a couple clad quarters and a dime. Tried here n there staying near the edge and it wasn't going well. I walked back to the rectangular parking lot and off to the west end because its the side snow plows push most the pile. (Detecting tip). Thats where I picked up the rest of my little clad booty. It's not much but it was such a beautiful Autumn day. I left some zinc hits for another time. Up along the woods on that side and still where the plow pushes the snow pile. ( it hasn't snowed yet this year) this would be last years. I saw another small footpath and hit the opening. Right away I got a clean, hit that I thought was a really shallow clad dime. I was hoping for at least a Rosie. Hey what's this, Jewelry?? I thought it might be an aluminum can, top edge torn off because canslaw was high on the menu today. Was a shallow sterling bracelet. Hey actually I'm happy. That's silver and shiny .925 is welcome here. Pic isn't great but...

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_145550.jpg
    IMG_20191012_145550.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 304
Nice clad and bracelet! Theres a place down the hill from me where the city dumps snow. I havent detected it yet, but your post gives me even more desire to hunt it.

Back
Top Bottom