Bunch of SoCal silver and other stuff and 1,700 career silver coins

Jason, congrats on some fine hunts and your milestone. 1700 is quite an achievement in the time you have been at it. Me, over 4 yrs. and I have less than 10% of that total. Outstanding and oh yeah, nice job on the marbles. HH Mark
Thanks Mark! I have been lucky to have some good hunting grounds over the years.
So many really nice finds....congrats to all of them!
Thanks
Congrats on your career milestone! What does 1700 silver look like, anyway?
Thanks. I wish I had a picture of it all to share.
Yeah that Merc got hammered!
Congrats on 1700 Jam.
Thanks
You and those mower-clipped coins!!!! Congrats, nice haul.
Thanks!
1700+ silvers....

I can't even wrap my mind around that.

I need to quit my job, retire, or have the kids grow up real fast so I can get more detecting time!
I agree, it's hard to find the time sometimes.

Good hunts.

I'm trying to figure out where I've seen that little boot in the 4th pic before. Monopoly game piece?

BIG congratulations on 1700 silver, unbelievable.
I just hope you are not counting that 7/16ths of a Rosie as one:lol::laughing:

I *LOVE* that you can dig up all those goodies in LA area Jam! Anywhere that would be a big accomplishment but seems like an even greater one for that area.

Congrats! Love the marble too of course!

Good hunts.

I'm trying to figure out where I've seen that little boot in the 4th pic before. Monopoly game piece?
Thanks! That was my guess from monopoly.
Congrats on the fantastic finds, and on exceeding 1,700 career silver coins, Jason! :woot: That is amazing! :cool3:
Thank you!
BIG congratulations on 1700 silver, unbelievable.
I just hope you are not counting that 7/16ths of a Rosie as one:lol::laughing:
Thanks and I count every piece as one. ;)
I *LOVE* that you can dig up all those goodies in LA area Jam! Anywhere that would be a big accomplishment but seems like an even greater one for that area.

Congrats! Love the marble too of course!
Thanks. Yes, the areas have been pounded but we have a ton of spots to choose from so that helps.

Some great finds again Jason. I'm still in awe of your career totals. !,700 Silver Coins Plus is awesome. I don't think I will reach that total for a couple more years and for that to happen I have to hope health and opportunity still stays available for me. Congrats my friend on achieving another level in this hobby. Trapper

Nice pile of silver on those hunts! 1700 silvers is incredible!
Thanks
Some great finds again Jason. I'm still in awe of your career totals. !,700 Silver Coins Plus is awesome. I don't think I will reach that total for a couple more years and for that to happen I have to hope health and opportunity still stays available for me. Congrats my friend on achieving another level in this hobby. Trapper

Thanks buddy! With how good you’ve been doing at finding silver I’m sure you’ll but up there quicker than expected.

Good post Jamflicker! Congrats on the 1700 silvers so far! Congrats again on the nice haul of recent digs! If the Guiness World Record people were counting, you would probably have an asterisk by your 1700, or there would be a pile of uncounted fragments left over. I would count each piece as one, too, unless multiple parts of the same coin were found in one hunt.

Congratulations on your 9yr/1700 silvers! It wouldnt be a Jamflicker hunt without a marble or two! :laughing:
Thanks! Almost found as many marbles are silver this year.
Good post Jamflicker! Congrats on the 1700 silvers so far! Congrats again on the nice haul of recent digs! If the Guiness World Record people were counting, you would probably have an asterisk by your 1700, or there would be a pile of uncounted fragments left over. I would count each piece as one, too, unless multiple parts of the same coin were found in one hunt.

Thanks! I have found pieces to the same coin on a hunt and even found both halves of the same Rosie in one hole.

Back
Top Bottom