building a plastic do da

shadowhound

i was thinking of making a plastic do da for metal detecting so my detector doesent pick up the picker upper but im not sure what would be good to use i was thinking a plan pot with holes in the bottem, a stick for leanth ? or has someone built theres yet ?

i can't weld anything until i get my mig welder

My suggestion would be to fork out the whatsit to get a brand name do da so you can save time futsit around doing you know what. That way when your thing-a ma-bob breaks you won't be like:( wishin you had just coughed up the cash for a good gimzo.

i was thinking of making a plastic do da for metal detecting so my detector doesent pick up the picker upper but im not sure what would be good to use i was thinking a plan pot with holes in the bottem, a stick for leanth ? or has someone built theres yet ?

i can't weld anything until i get my mig welder

And if it's still crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide, levitate the boomslang figiter.

But in order to do that, you'll need a 3 handled spanner, a set of muffler
bearings, 2 buckets of steam, a pole stretcher, and a left-handed chain
breaker... What th'... Now I'm talking like you guys...

:exactly:

the thingamahoochie is your enemy, stay with the whatchamacallit and sling the thingy back over the weeble for added protection to the gizmo.

No...the boomslang figiter only works in a shark cage or if you connect the oscilating transreceptor to the pulsating do da. Montauk you really dissapoint me:no:

OK seriously shadowhound, your best bet is to purchase a good scoop from a recognized vendor. Expect to pay around $150 + shipping for a sturdy (in most cases "Warrantied") long handled sand scoop. There have been many here myself included that tried to do it on the cheap but nothing replaces a well built scoop. It'll save you both time and frustration. Now if you've got welding know-how then by all means give it a go.
I'd say your scoop (depending on your style of hunting) is almost equal to the importance of your detector. There are a ton of threads on this forum and others that can point you in the right direction.

Don't forget the yard of flightline and gallon of propwash for the hoozamabobble doomaflodgie...

Seriously though

just carry it over your shoulder when not in use. I do mine and it works out fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom