Atlanta weather lately.

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
Atlanta - rain, rain and more rain. UGH!

Last week 65 and sunny and then few days later lots of snow (for Atlanta), next day all snow gone except for a few snow man remenants.

Last edited:
Yep, I can relate somewhat, our rain levels are way above average, ground seems to stay soggy even when it's not raining, when it's not raining the temps drop and it's uncomfortably chilly, when it warms up a little it usually comes with more rain, but hey, considering the flooding some other areas are getting, and the deep snows other areas north are getting, by comparison it's hard to complain too much :yes:

I know what you mean. I'm in the Clemson, SC area and I'm sick of the rain and I'm originally from Florida [emoji1787][emoji1787]! I've got an area I want to hunt plus plenty of yard work and it's just too wet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Same here in Arkansas! I've got a Bradford Pear tree starting bloom and it's going to be in the 20's the next couple of nights, crazy! Then rain this Sunday, which will be headed your way again!

Here in B'ham the ground is soaked more than I ever remember.
Trying to take advantage of that as much as possible because I am getting quality signals I haven't noticed before in pounded sites...alot of them.
The Nox found some great stuff, the F70 is up next.

Just don't like the cold.
25-30 degrees down here with our humidity levels is bone chilling.

Back
Top Bottom