Take the Survey!

Compass

Forum Supporter
I know that Craig provided a link in another thread but here is another in case anyone missed it. We all have a chance to contribute to a long-time forum member's chance at fame by completing a brief survey:
https://www.kellycodetectors.com/pages/take-part-in-the-kellyco-customer-survey/
Near the bottom of the survey there is a question about your favorite metal detecting phrase. The answer is: (hint, hint) "Felix penny".

It’s a bit of a laborious survey, and I don’t usually do this kind of thing, but I did it for Felix and you :lol:
Thanks GS, Yes, I don't usually like these surveys either but I made an exception in order to contribute to Felix's legacy. He deserves it for all the grief he has put up with over lending his good name to these damnable things.

You guys are hilarious!!! :rofl: Thank you all! :laughing: With support like this how can "Felix Penny" not win?! :wincup::sweet:

I had no idea the Felix Penny had so much Notoriety! Awesome.

Another vote has been cast.

I had no idea the Felix Penny had so much Notoriety! Awesome.

Another vote has been cast.

Not being a beach hunter I don't check here real often, but saw this thread about the Felix penny and did an online search for a Felix coin and found an actual gold Felix coin as well as Felix paper money :laughing:

How would you like to find THIS Felix coin in the dirt or sand ? :laughing:
Felix-the-cat-gold-coin.jpgFelix-the-cat-gold-coin2.jpg

Felix-the-cat-paper-money.jpg

Not being a beach hunter I don't check here real often, but saw this thread about the Felix penny and did an online search for a Felix coin and found an actual gold Felix coin as well as Felix paper money :laughing:
How would you like to find THIS Felix coin in the dirt or sand ? :laughing:
:wow: That gold coin is awesome!

My answer was "Gold Luck" instead of "Good Luck". This is something I was to my buddies as we go detecting :)

Back
Top Bottom