New member from Oregon!!

Nazgul

Greetings, from the pacific north west! I’m a virgin to the hobby, but have been an avid outdoor enthusiast for the vast majority of my life. The main reasoning why I chose to join this forum, was simply due to the lack of experience, and knowledge I have on the topic. I find myself spending countless hours conflicted with identification, and date range issues.

Hopefully this will cut down my time scouring the inter webs, and bring some well deserved peace of mind, or at least some reassurance.:laughing:

Current setup:

NOX 800 (11&6 in coils)
Minelab pro find 35

Greetings, from the pacific north west! I’m a virgin to the hobby, but have been an avid outdoor enthusiast for the vast majority of my life. The main reasoning why I chose to join this forum, was simply due to the lack of experience, and knowledge I have on the topic. I find myself spending countless hours conflicted with identification, and date range issues.

Hopefully this will cut down my time scouring the inter webs, and bring some well deserved peace of mind, or at least some reassurance.:laughing:

Current setup:

NOX 800 (11&6 in coils)
Minelab pro find 35

Welcome from your neighboring state up north.

Glad to be here, brother. I’m eager to soak in some metal detecting expertise! 🍻

:fmdfwelcome: This forum has a wealth of information to share, as well as experienced members who are more than willing to answer questions. Hopefully, you will find FMDF to be as helpful as I have in learning the hobby! Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom