Last detection day 2021 - 6 Silver Coins 1700 - 1874

kini

Hi there,

on my last detection day before snow came i was able to find 6 old silver coins. From the year 1700 to 1874.

Found in Bavaria.

Attachments

• foto (3).jpg
    foto (3).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 194
  • foto (1).jpg
    foto (1).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 174
  • foto (2).jpg
    foto (2).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 163
  • foto (4).jpg
    foto (4).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 178
  • foto (5).jpg
    foto (5).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 189
  • foto (6).jpg
    foto (6).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 192
Hi there,

on my last detection day before snow came i was able to find 6 old silver coins. From the year 1700 to 1874.

Found in Bavaria.

Good hunting! I use that same Garmin device on some properties to record the GPS location of my finds. I also use it as a backup to my phone when I'm hiking.

Congrats on the silver. Some fine hunting there. I have found 1 German silver coin here in the USA, a 1910 3 Mark coin. Do you find many American coins ? I spent 31 months in Germany in the early 70s. You country is quite beautiful and I found the people to be warm and friendly. Good luck and good hunting. Mark

Congrats on the silver. Some fine hunting there. I have found 1 German silver coin here in the USA, a 1910 3 Mark coin. Do you find many American coins ? I spent 31 months in Germany in the early 70s. You country is quite beautiful and I found the people to be warm and friendly. Good luck and good hunting. Mark

Good question. I haven't found any American coins yet, but I know you can find them. There were many soldiers stationed here for a long time.

Well done! not often you pull that many old silvers even with your longer history in europe. No worries on your english, as it is much better than my german!

Back
Top Bottom