A rare 4 silver day

Nice. Talented digger. You really know what you're doing. Anyone who digs 4 silver on a hunt nowadays has his technique down.

And yet another reminder to double check those holes on that third one. Great way to start the new year off right!

Nice. Talented digger. You really know what you're doing. Anyone who digs 4 silver on a hunt nowadays has his technique down.

Thanks for your comment. I find it amazing that no matter how long you have been detecting there is still more to learn, and I still stand in awe of the level of skill demonstrated by so many here on the forum and my personal hunting partners.

And yet another reminder to double check those holes on that third one. Great way to start the new year off right!

Thank you. As you say, you always have to check the hole again. I don't mind my hunting partners hunting cleanup behind me because we all know that just an inch or two in your swing can make a difference, but there would be no excuse for leaving behind something in a hole I had already dug.

Back
Top Bottom