UNBELIEVABLE Morning hunt! Pic heavy

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
Went to the old turn of the century home this morning where I had found the Mint bar token, and found a nice assortment of coins plus the most Barber coins I have ever dug! All of the coins were about 5 - 7" deep, and the best dig was a spill with one of the Barber quarters, two Barber dimes, and a V nickel. Rang up like a nickel in one direction, and a 27 - 33 in the other. You can see where one of the barber dimes rested on top of the V nickel in the spill.

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

My hunting buddy also found a 1900O barber quarter today. Those are the 2nd and 3rd Barber quarters I have found so far to date.

Thanks for looking, and HH!

Nice hunting!! Wow those quarters are beautiful! I love barbers. Congrats on some great finds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is the mint mark off center on the one barber quarter? I thought they were directly below the tip of the tail. May be worth more if that's somehow an error.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That's just sick, sick, sick as Tom would say!

Huh ? Wuh ? No , there's no east coast LC's here to vomit over.

But I agree with everyone else here : Nice eye candy ! Sheesk, who can argue with these pix and finds ? Excellent !

Wow, I would love to get out and just be able to hunt, but to find that many good finds would make my year. Thanks for sharing.

Nice hunting!! Wow those quarters are beautiful! I love barbers. Congrats on some great finds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Ben

Wow, that's an amazing day

Thank you, Emu

Very nice finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks coin

Wow Tommy!!! Amazing hunt!!

Thanks Tom

Excellent finds! If I had found them, I don't know if I be able to sleep at night. All of them are in real good condition too. Congrats!

Thanks, Im still pinching myself :yes:

What an excellent huntđź‘Ť

Thank you

:shock: Thats amazing don't get much better then that. Congrats.

Thanks, I must say that this was one of my top 5 hunts, if not the best.

Congratulations....nice finds!
:detector:

Thank you

That is pure awesome-ness!!! CONGRATS on the Barber Hunt!

Thanks, biker

Is the mint mark off center on the one barber quarter? I thought they were directly below the tip of the tail. May be worth more if that's somehow an error.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No, its on https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-explorer/barber-quarters-1892-1916-pscid-36/1909-d-25c-ms-coinid-15654

That's just sick, sick, sick as Tom would say!

Yes it is!

Pretty awesome spot and barbers!!!

Thank you

Huh ? Wuh ? No , there's no east coast LC's here to vomit over.

But I agree with everyone else here : Nice eye candy ! Sheesk, who can argue with these pix and finds ? Excellent !

Thanks Tom. Ive been told that soldiers lived at the house early on, and the land could have been part of the campsite of Gen Crooks campaign with Custer. That might be why I found that infantry button dated from the indian wars here.....which also means a US gold coin might be under the soil here. Something those east coasters find rarely. I just dont know what they ring up as on the NOX 800.

Congrats on all that goodness in one hunt Tommy :dingding:

Thanks Jim

Wow, I would love to get out and just be able to hunt, but to find that many good finds would make my year. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks chill, sorry about your predicament.

Congrats on the excellent hunt! Love finding Barbers, and multiple makes for a great day!

Back
Top Bottom