Hearing problem

Louisianamudbug

I have a hearing problem and wonder how loud is the Garrett carrot compared to a GP pinpointer? I can hardly hear the GP and the vibration also isn't that strong.

I never take my head phones off to use the carrot. I can feel the vibrations even when i cant hear the tones. And i have profound hearing loss according to the professionals. my wife says i have selective hearing.

George that sounds like my wife. She says I only hear what I want to hear and sometimes she's right. Basically thats what I do with the GP pointer because most times I cannot hear it.
I see you live in Ladson. I had a friend that lived there until she passed away a few years back. Their last name was Shepard. I loved visiting there one every 4 or 5 years. Her Dad had a machine shop off the road to Edisto Beach. You live in a very pretty area.
"gene"

I never take my head phones off to use the carrot. I can feel the vibrations even when i cant hear the tones. And i have profound hearing loss according to the professionals.

my wife says i have selective hearing.

George that sounds like my wife. She says I only hear what I want to hear and sometimes she's right.

Basically thats what I do with the GP pointer because most times I cannot hear it.
I see you live in Ladson. I had a friend that lived there until she passed away a few years back. Their last name was Shepard. I loved visiting there one every 4 or 5 years. Her Dad had a machine shop off the road to Edisto Beach. You live in a very pretty area.
"gene"

.....reminded me of this comic :laughing:
hearinga.jpg

Uncle sam saw fit to send me to Charleston in 1965. Quickly learned to like the area. I came here from Norfolk where it we want your money but do not want you/.

Folks here treated me like i was a human. Went to Puerto Rico for three years and loved it down there. Back to Charleston to finish my military career. Retired from the Navy and asked me wife if she wanted to say here or move. She looked me straight in the eye and said if you move back to Wv you will move alone. I was thinking about NC or Tn.

Well i have been retired from the Navy for 43 years and i am still here. Could not find a reason to leave and plan on staying here as long as i live.

I have a hearing problem and wonder how loud is the Garrett carrot compared to a GP pinpointer? I can hardly hear the GP and the vibration also isn't that strong.
I've been using the Garrett carrot for about 5 years now and I have profound to severe hearing loss and I have never heard the tone of my pinpointer, I just go off the vibration and I have not had any problems.

I have hearing problem also and I have the Garrett Carrot. I can hear it very good and the vib. is very strong I don't think you will have a problem...

Back
Top Bottom