Met a lady walking at the fair

Congrats on the big silver RoS. Truly the most beautiful American coin ever minted. Also nice to share a moment like that with a loved one. Good luck, Mark

Congratulations Gale, I was honored that you texted me the picture first first! Very happy for you!

Thanks Paul. You're always first on the list when it comes to MD related items of interest.

What a Royally beautiful Walker! Always amazes His Highness how nice they can look coming straight out of the ground! Rocks in the hole and not one stratch...You did GREAT!:D:D:D

Thank you King. It also never ceases to amaze me how silver can look so good in the ground. Just adds to the fun when you find it.

Congrats on the big silver RoS. Truly the most beautiful American coin ever minted. Also nice to share a moment like that with a loved one. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark. One of those times when the Mint got it absolutely right when choosing a design.

Nicest looking coin madeđź‘Ť
Well a gold coin maybe the nicest?

Thanks MA. Would agree that it is the nicest silver coin in the lineup, but have to say that the $20 St. Gaudens takes the ultimate prize for looks.

Congrats on that beautiful big silver. As you and someone else said, I was handed a few of them as a kid to spend and now it's been a bucket lister to find for years.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Congrats on that beautiful big silver. As you and someone else said, I was handed a few of them as a kid to spend and now it's been a bucket lister to find for years.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Thank you ecmo.

Back
Top Bottom