Best hunt I've ever had! Crazy!!! Felt like an east coast hunter today.

Thanks everyone! Added new pictures of the dime It cleaned up really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet finds! Been using my new deus for a few weeks now and I love it! Makes the AT Pro (which I also love) feel like swinging a tank which led to tennis elbow. I hope I’m as fortunate as you in future hunts. Congratulations again on a great dig.

:wow:

OUTSTANDING finds!!!

I only have dug one half-dime, and if I'm not mistaken, I believe it's an 1853 as well...

Plus the coppers...WOW!!

Steve

Great finds Wish we had some of that money here in Kansas. Its far and few for us.

Nice finds cuda!!! way to go!!!

now you know you have to pay an East Coast tax on them coppers :laughing:

you can make the payment directly to me - i will make sure it gets to the proper authorities :D:D

:kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

Last edited:
Excellent work 'Cuda!

Carefully clean that Copper and let us know what you've got. A CT Copper can be very similar to a KG coin.

So, I found this nifty 1793 half-cent...

Yeah, we dig so many that they are a nuisance. We hate going through the trouble of hiking out to 200 year old home sites and only getting these old dirty coins. ;) :yes:

Now let's talk about gold coins that the poor Yankee farmers could only dream of having!! :wow:

Nice finds cuda!!! way to go!!!

now you know you have to pay an East Coast tax on them coppers :laughing:

you can make the payment directly to me - i will make sure it gets to the proper authorities :D:D

:kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

haha! Dont tell me the tax is 2 cents on a 1 cent copper?! sounds about right

Great finds. Neat half dime. I gotta put those on my bucket list. but probably too old for this area.

Back
Top Bottom