A Re-introduction

Unfortunately the control box was completely smashed. The coil was fine but the connector to the control box was damaged.

It is what it is. I had considered using it as a chance to think about trying another machine, but I love my Nox too much.

A least you have a spare Coil !

Hi V, welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your ankle and hope you will make a full recovery. Md'ing is probably good, if additional, therapy.

Way to stick with it. I remember when I was young, like 16 or so, and I wanted to get into fly-fishing. I bought a fly rod for $250.00. That was a lot of money for a kid making $4.25 an hour after school! I practiced and practiced. Even caught a few fish. On the 3rd or 4th time I took it out, I tripped and snapped it in half. I was sick and broken hearted. I haven't held a fly rod since. There is something to be told about someone who can overcome adversity, no matter how trival others may think it is.

Heal that ankle up. I have no doubt you will be 100% in no time. Its your nature.

Sorry you've had a stretch of bad luck. Well, that should mean nothing but sunny skies in your immediate future! Welcome back and good hunting!

Back
Top Bottom