Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Advice on Detector Purchase > Sponsor Feedback

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2018, 07:18 AM
Big Treble's Avatar
Big Treble Big Treble is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SW WI
Posts: 4,644
Default Show Me Treasures, does it again!

Thanks to Craig, as he has my new Anfibio on its way! Definitely quick service and quick to ship!

__________________
CTX, Anfibio, V3i----Most days I'm not sure if I'm a Metal Detectorist, or a Scrap Metal Relocation Engineer.
Big Treble Outdoors Treasure Adventures -Missing big silver & anything remotely valuable since 2010.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2018, 08:29 AM
tnsharpshooter tnsharpshooter is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 9,153
Default

Originally Posted by Big Treble View post
Thanks to Craig, as he has my new Anfibio on its way! Definitely quick service and quick to ship!
Good deal Big Treble.
Look forward to your feedback on detector.
Craig is solid dealer to get help from.

__________________
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Etrac, Xp Deus, Tarsacci mdt-8000
Pinpointers -- Garrett Propointer, White's TRX, Makro, , remote travels use Can am Defender Hd10Xt side by side

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2018, 08:49 AM
woodbutcher's Avatar
woodbutcher woodbutcher is online now
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indiana county, Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,551
Default

Congrats on the machine,and Craig is the best at dealing with.I like the 11 inch round dd coil on that machine,imo thatís where Minelab got it right cause if you notice all theyíre top notch machines have a 11 dd ROUND coil for a reason.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2018, 09:02 AM
AIRFORCEMIKE's Avatar
AIRFORCEMIKE AIRFORCEMIKE is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EARTH
Posts: 4,571
Default

Originally Posted by Big Treble View post
Thanks to Craig, as he has my new Anfibio on its way! Definitely quick service and quick to ship!


Congrats buddy!! Iím real curious about this machine and very interested...donít know why Iím a straight up Minelab guy but I like what I see. Maybe or we will get a hunt in next spring for sure. Would be nice to see ya again and let me know how you like it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__________________
MINELAB CTX 3030 , EQUINOX 800-X2

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-15-2018, 09:53 AM
Big Treble's Avatar
Big Treble Big Treble is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SW WI
Posts: 4,644
Default

Originally Posted by tnsharpshooter View post
Good deal Big Treble.
Look forward to your feedback on detector.
Craig is solid dealer to get help from.
Thanks Daniel

Originally Posted by woodbutcher View post
Congrats on the machine,and Craig is the best at dealing with.I like the 11 inch round dd coil on that machine,imo thatís where Minelab got it right cause if you notice all theyíre top notch machines have a 11 dd ROUND coil for a reason.
I'm thinking so to.

Originally Posted by AIRFORCEMIKE View post
Congrats buddy!! Iím real curious about this machine and very interested...donít know why Iím a straight up Minelab guy but I like what I see. Maybe or we will get a hunt in next spring for sure. Would be nice to see ya again and let me know how you like it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm liking both the speed, the extended VDI, and the plethora of coils available for this unit already

A spring hunt would be awesome, let me know.

__________________
CTX, Anfibio, V3i----Most days I'm not sure if I'm a Metal Detectorist, or a Scrap Metal Relocation Engineer.
Big Treble Outdoors Treasure Adventures -Missing big silver & anything remotely valuable since 2010.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-21-2018, 09:29 AM
detectingMO's Avatar
detectingMO detectingMO is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, MO
Posts: 3,203
Default

Thanks, let me know how it does for you!

Craig

__________________
| ShowMeTreasure.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://youtube.showmetreasure.com |

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
discount code A1466 | https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
https://twitter.com/ShowMe_Treasure

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.