Awesome day at a 1854 House!!! Two Largies, Multiple Silvers, flat buttons and more!

You take the D2 to the girls school yet? Be interesting to see what else pops up out of that place. Congrats on a stellar hunt CW!

Ty brother! The girls school is under new management so it’s a no go there now;( man I’d love to put that D2 on sensitive pitch and eat that small gold alive!

A dream hunt at a dream permission! Super Congrats!

Ty Soil Surgeon!! I didn’t expect to find much but I’m telling you that D2 is a monster!
Now thats what I call on helluva great mixed bag hunt on what looks to be a beautiful old piece of property. You out did yourself this time Vic. Big attaboy and congrats on the multiple old silvers, Ihps and all the other cool finds. Hope you have plans to go back. Good luck. Mark

Ty Mark!! It was a great hunt and I had a blast! Oh I’m going back as soon as I can for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome finds, CW, and it proves again that no place is ever hunted out!

Now that is one heck of a wow hunt Vic. A little of a lot of great finds and a total treasure combined.Huge congrats! Hunts like this remind me of the girls school days you had. Trapper

Now that is one heck of a wow hunt Vic. A little of a lot of great finds and a total treasure combined.Huge congrats! Hunts like this remind me of the girls school days you had. Trapper

Ty Jack! Those girl school days were epic!

I see you are melding with your new detector.

Great finds.

Thanks for sharing.

Sneaky devil ain’t it.

Yes it’s a devilish machine!!

Nice finds. Two potentially key dates and both without mint marks. Sounds like my luck. Awesome day anyway.

That's some real nice detail on the '93 Barber and the '00 IHP as well! That Deus 2 is really getting the job done for you. What were you using when you hit it six years ago?

That's some real nice detail on the '93 Barber and the '00 IHP as well! That Deus 2 is really getting the job done for you. What were you using when you hit it six years ago?

Ty, I used my CTX 3030 and my buddy was using my Etrac

What settings are working best for you on the Deus 2, in yards like this?

A Customized Deep High Conductor Program

Back
Top Bottom