Coin to Gold Ratio Was Good Today

jjm861

Elite Member
Man was it hot here in So. Cal. today !! With the hot weather, there were plenty of depositors at the beach. :D:D

It was an interesting hunt today, with very few coins found. In fact, the finds you see are from 4.5 hours of hard hunting. Of course, I left out the "Felix's" I found. I would have included them, but I don't want Felix to get too excited. :laughing::laughing:

All in all, I really enjoyed today. It is so interesting to see how much of a "zoo" the beach is in the summer time. There are times I hit the same beach in the winter and there is hardly a soul to be found.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• 7-14 - Overview.jpg
    7-14 - Overview.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 414
  • 7-14 - Ring Only.jpg
    7-14 - Ring Only.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 7-14 - 10k Mark.jpg
    7-14 - 10k Mark.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 412
  • 7-14 - Weight.jpg
    7-14 - Weight.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
:dingding: Congrats! I love those white golds where the yellow is showing through - it's always been a good sign for me.
Of course, I left out the "Felix's" I found. I would have included them, but I don't want Felix to get too exited.
I could understand why Felix would get excited but why would he get "exited"? :p :lol:

:dingding: Congrats! I love those white golds where the yellow is showing through - it's always been a good sign for me.

I could understand why Felix would get excited but why would he get "exited"? :p :lol:

Here I go trying to be humorous and I fail to spell check my humor.:laughing::laughing: Thanks for the catch Felix. :lol::lol:

Just curious...... for those looking for gold with limited time out there in the heat.... how much better might you do.... NOT looking for targets above say a penny? I know there are reasons to dig coins..... they pay for equipment and things like silver rings wont be dug... which some can turn to profit on a name brand.

AND.... let me say thats a nice one there. I like seeing the gold with stones.

Back
Top Bottom