920iX Hybrid is massive!

Damn! Thats just awful!...I wonder what the hell that tee stub was there for in the first place? Not that it matters now...Maybe the guy didnt have a coupling? :laughing::laughing:

A fellow has to think smart about plumbing components and the initial layout of the lines and valves and all that...I bet SchmidtzPlumbing or Cupajo could chime in here?...You really see some cobbled up crapola when it come to fixing up houses....

sorry, the shops closed for tonight. I worked on enough junk plumbing this week. :yes: water lines in an attic:laughing:

Beachscanner CDL

Got one of those to, don't miss pulling doubles at 70 foot of rig :lol: As far as the 920IX, one thing that could be changed is the deck height , as my Classics are higher- top to bottom- inside scoop , I would like Chuck to consider adding 1 inch, as with the classic's, i can't see any targets rolling over the top, Earl

I run the same set up and I can tell you... it's the best dry, wet and water SAND scoop you'll EVER have... It can get beat up in the rocks so be mindful of that.. The CF handle doesn't flex AT ALL and its light and tough as can be. Weight is real nice too. The price tag might deter many but once it's purchased it's the last you'll buy in ALONG TIME.

Thanks all I really enjoyed using it on my first hunt this morning.

Beachscanner

Place your assist handle were mine is on all my scoops, people cry and say they are to heavy for me, this is why, after placing your handle at that point, take your right hand go around the handle from the right side, holding it like a motorcycle grip, than rest your scoop handle on the front of your shoulder, it sits real nice between the shoulder & the chest, when you get a target , just drop, if other's learned this method , there would be no more cry babies , or wimps saying The Stealths to heavy :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: try it, happy hunting , PS try it you will like it , just like mikey , and I :lol:, Earl

I have the same scoop and love it. I use the 17" minelab coil. I hardly miss a target on the first scoop😎

Thanks again guys. Yeah I'm loving the 920iX Hybrid. It's propped up in the corner of my living room right now so I can look at it (just kidding...maybe I'm not) lol

Who would ever thought that I would be siding with Earl/ /Surfmaster ?

I like him calling out all of the Wimpies .. lol
Let's face it .. there aren't a bunch of tough guys in this hobby LoL

You telling them big fella !!
😎😎👍👍

One big scoop! Not sure I could raise those zinc pennies up all day. My forearms already make popeye look weak:lol:

Craig

what do you mean, if i get him down, you know who's in trouble , Felix keep on pumping iron , been there done that & the Art's, getting older now, if you can bench a ton, you don't have anything to worry about, ask Craig :lol: Ps Larry go down south a few miles & take care of my light work :D BIG Poppa :thumbsup:

Just ordered a 990 IX Friday with the CF handle. I can't wait to get it now! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom