Gucci ring!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey guys,

It's been a while since my last post. Nothing too exciting except clad. I went to a local park today. I got a 31-26 target on my nox. Thinking that it was a quarter, I dug it. I found a penny. I recheck the hole and got a solid 35. To my surprise it was a ring! A fatty and a beautiful design on it! I could not read what it said on the ring until I got home. I knew it was silver but little did I know it was a Gucci ring!!! A first for me. I am not sure how much it's worth. Maybe someone can help me on this one? It comes in at 11g. 20 is stamped inside ring.

Nox Dude

Attachments

• 20210909_124210.jpg
    20210909_124210.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 478
  • 20210909_124404.jpg
    20210909_124404.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 507
  • PSX_20210909_124537.jpg
    PSX_20210909_124537.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
The Bloomingdales Web Ad proofreader missed something in that link you posted, Jeff. I copy/pasted below the line from that ad that says what color the ring is: Notice the spelling :roll:

color: Siliver
Someone employed by Bloomingdale's made a typographical error? How ludicrous! :kingdances::laughing:

I've never seen a "Gucci" silver ring like that. Great photos !

Never seen a Gucci ring, that's pretty cool. I found one for $270.00 new, so that is a darn nice find..congrats!

I am surprised of its worth. I guess your paying for the Gucci name. It may be my most expensive silver ring so far. I it almost like finding a piece of gold. lol

Nox Dude

Here I am scraping-by finding $21 in clad and a cheap silver ring today...lol. But you find the Gucci stuff. That is a real nice ring...congrats!

JAK! $21 in clad?? Man, that mega clad levels! Good job!! Gucci ring? It's crazy! Who looses Gucci rings??? I found it at a basketball court. I do live in southern California though. People have money around here to throw around. You would think they would miss it and know where they placed it.

I did go back there again today to focus on gold. I only allowed 13 targets to come up. Then, 15, 16, 18. I even went down to 11 on my Nox 800. Nothing. I was starting to get very trashing signals so I did not want to dig just because it is very hot and humid out here.

Nox Dude

great find. Playing some hard basketball, lot of sweat and arms flailing around a good formula for a ring to fling off. Good thing it did not hit a player or spectator in the head, that big sucker could kill someone.

:dingding: Designer silver gets the dinger! Great find!!!

Back
Top Bottom