Greetings from Maryland!

HiroProtagonist

Greetings and salutations! I'm a beginner looking to get into the hobby (obsession lol). A bit about me i guess since this is supposed to be an introduction. 46 years old, recently disabled due to a rare nerve disease/pain thing. I've got a bit of time on my hands and am looking for something to help keep me mentally and physically stimulated. I like history, but for some reason have never really looked much into the local area, and this will give me a reason to! Havent purchased my first machine yet, I'm on a bit of a budget but Christmas is coming and I'm looking to get a starter detector so I am trying to do some resarch. Well anyway, Hello! I'm happy to be here. I look forward to learning quite a bit here and interacting with you all. Happy hunting!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!! (we are originally from Baltimore Maryland)

You didn't specify what price range you needed to stay within, but if you are on a tight budget and just want a good starter detector for a low price you can consider the "Bounty Hunter Tracker IV".

Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon that can be printed from their web site, but don't print it too soon before going to buy it as it's only good for so many days after the date it is printed.

(with the coupon you can get the Tracker IV for about $66)

(Looks like Maryland should have about 5 "Hobby Lobby" stores accord to their store finder)

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-Hobbies/Kids-Crafts-Activities/Science-Educational/Tracker-IV-Metal-Detector/p/27250

hobbylobbytk4.jpg

The BH Tracker IV is a really good budget level detector, a great deal for the low price, I found a good video someone made to help those who are new to the Tracker IV -

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Review Demonstration and How To Operate

Welcome from southeast Missouri. GKL gave some pretty good advice on the Bounty Hunter, good intro to the hobby and will flat well find the goods. My 1st 25 years were spent in Bowie, MD, it will always be home- sure do miss Maryland blue crabs!!

Welcome to the Forum and to the Hobby from Northwest Ohio. You'll find lots of good people on this forum and helpful information.HH, GL.

Back
Top Bottom