CTX 3030 programs

DSC02725.JPG

DSC02726.JPG

DSC02730.JPG

Last edited:
Trying out your smooth program sequel on my 6" and agree with you showing higher numbers and being good target . Been listing to the high pitch

TexasCTX3030 - Mario (NetHunter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly it seems I just can't find any good targets at the places I am choosing to go or someone cleaned it out befor me haha will head out today to still try out your squeal one.

Seeing you have a 6 " coil, you are way ahead of me. I don't think the smooth program is necessary. I do think it does help finding high conductors in trash when using the bigger stock coil but you are reducing the number of multiple targets under the coil by using the smaller search coil.

When testing your programs have you tried it with this test?
28639573b62b59e60905dca9a0b7c9cd.jpg

you have such great luck and great finds.making the board tomorrow and will then be testing out the programs and the difference on the 11" and 6" coil.sadly only found one Wheat Cent today .only had 30min to hunt at a house built 1901

Sadly doesn't help that the majority of my town paved almost if not all the roads downtown oldest part known. Weather permitting might hit the train station that got the road torn up for repavement.

Whats it sound like on bottlecaps inland? My friends running single tone. I like hearing the blinka noise and move on:lol:

What I call the crown caps, pressed on, usually have cork liner to help seal them, they sound like a coin/bent nail but that is because I selected to use a combined tone bin with a high squeal designation where they usually fall in at. The twist screw bottle caps fall in 12.30-12.35 range which is in another tone bin slot. I like 50 conductive tone but I will try single tone while I am out today. I'm about to go back out again.

What I call the crown caps, pressed on, usually have cork liner to help seal them, they sound like a coin/bent nail but that is because I selected to use a combined tone bin with a high squeal designation where they usually fall in at. The twist screw bottle caps fall in 12.30-12.35 range which is in another tone bin slot. I like 50 conductive tone but I will try single tone while I am out today. I'm about to go back out again.

Tell us what you do in single. Thanx!

Back
Top Bottom